BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Megan R.
Megan R.
Galax, VA
Tho I have only ever tried the glow kit and brown pencil. It is hands down the best highlighter I have ever used and seen.
IRIS H.
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA
Their brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the sky
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
The only products I've tried from this brand was the brow products. I was a little disappointed in how long the pencils lasted. And even though they made my brows look perfect, I've found drugstore brands for half the price that worked just as well. I would say they're priced a bit high for the quality but like I said I've only used the brow products. I'd like to try other Anastasia products though!
brandy L.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
Very good company been using it for a long time now I know several people who have good results with this company and you can order it online
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills I think the have a awesome brow products for all skin types and hair type. They are glow kids are so shiny and you can see the highlights from so far away , also there modern renaissance palette is a staple pallet everyone should have
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Doral, FL
Estoy demasiadoo enamorada de anastasia beverly hills ultmamente, no tengo muchos productos de esta marca pero lo poco que he probado s lo mejor,, resiste todo el dia, la pigmentacion es excelente, aunque es un poco costosa me encanta.
Alexz R.
Alexz R.
Mobile, AL
I've only used there contour and I have to say it goes on great but it only last an hour for me.
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
The best products for the eyebrows, really no other brand has to be able to overcome their level of professionalism with eyebrows love them
Remi N.
Remi N.
Best brand! Love this brand and the products I especially love the brow pen and lip products! I never feel insecure about my eyebrows anymore
Hailey P.
Hailey P.
Thibodaux, LA
ABH is a great brand! I personally go straight to their brow products as they have a wide variety of shades and products to select from. The brow wiz, which is a brow pencil, works great to fill in my brows in no time. Their eyeshadows are also highly coveted and have great pigment!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.