BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Cassie L.
Cassie L.
Rio Vista, CA
Omg I love Anastasia so much!!! Their. highlighters are beautiful. All of them are so pigmented and not overly priced. The formulas are so easy to apply and so smooth. Overall all their stuff are great products and I highly recommend.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Galax, VA
Tho I have only ever tried the glow kit and brown pencil. It is hands down the best highlighter I have ever used and seen.
IRIS H.
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA
Their brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the sky
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
I use this brand EVERY day. My dip brow pomade is my go to every single day for my brows. It is so creamy, and very pigmented
brandy L.
brandy L.
Cleveland, OH
Very good company been using it for a long time now I know several people who have good results with this company and you can order it online
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
The best products for the eyebrows, really no other brand has to be able to overcome their level of professionalism with eyebrows love them
charity w.
charity w.
Chatsworth, GA
I recently purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance pallet on my birthday and it is the best decision I have ever made. The shadows are creamy, pigmented,and have a great variety of shades. At first I was afraid I wouldn't love the berry reds,but I was wrong. I find myself reaching for this pallet everyday almost!
Alexz R.
Alexz R.
Mobile, AL
I've only used there contour and I have to say it goes on great but it only last an hour for me.
I love this brand has very good quality products and very beautiful I love all of this brand
Remi N.
Remi N.
Best brand! Love this brand and the products I especially love the brow pen and lip products! I never feel insecure about my eyebrows anymore
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.