BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kelsey H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love Anastasia products. They are a little more on the pricier end but the quality is awesome. I have always loved their dip brow and it is very long lasting on and the jar will last you awhile.
Maddie D.
Indian Trail, NC
LOVEEE THEM! LOVE THE TRIPS TO ULTA JUST TO SEE THEIR BEAUTIFUL PRODUCTS!! I have the brow wiz and it's my go to brow product EVERY SINGLE DAY!
Kaley L.
Oviedo, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The products I have used from Anastasia have been amazing. The quality of the products have really impressed me and are my go-to's.
Angie S.
Selden, NY
I have the brow products and they have done wonders for making them look flawless. My wishlist is the palette. A bit pricey but I am sure worth every penny. youtube gurus seem to think it's gorgeous and easy to blend so now I want to purchase. Highly recommend the brow products.
Lyndsey C.
Stone mountain, Ga
Brow whiz and pomade are perfect! The brow whiz is nice and fine for hairlike strokes. I use both of these products and though I like a strong brow, I don't like a flat looking drawn on brow. These give a striking but natural eyebrow.
Ky B.
Fort Worth, TX
This is the only eyebrow stuff I will uses it just fits me best personally but I have never met anyone who doesn't love this product
Rachel G.
Denver, CO
I use the brow powder from Anastasia. For a powder it works well and stays on better than many others that I've tried.
Brooke B.
Roseville, MI
love their renissance collection it is so beautiful i use every single pallet and every single shadow. not one color goes unused
Madeline E.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
THE absolute best eyeshadows out there! The pigmentation on ABH shadows is very intense and long lasting. Highly recommend!
Kassidy D.
Greenfield, IN
Completely in love with their eye shadow palette! Beautiful colors, extremely pigmented and goes on smooth! There isn't a color that I don't uses!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.