BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jocy H.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
Just got the Glow kit this christmas and im fasinated with it so worth every penny
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
I have their clear brow gel and I love it. It's really a great product. Easy to use. games my brows down fast and easy. And I love that it's clear so it's impossible to make a mistake. Would recommend this brand to anyone really. All of their products are great in my book.
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
I love the dip brow pomade. It lasts me forever! I know youre not supposed to keep it so long but ive had mine for 2 years already & its still going strong!
Denise K.
Denise K.
Alexandria, VA
The brow power and clear setting gel...... you need this in your life! $29 gets you the most amazing looking brows EVAH! You need this in your life. You can find it at ulta!
Julia L.
Julia L.
Her shadows are gorgeous, in palette format and as singles. I have yet to purchase a eyebrow pencil, but I admire it from afar until the day I can bring it home with me to test it out.
Priscilla M.
Priscilla M.
Wymore, NE
Love love love her eyebrow products! I never really used to do my eyebrows until I started using her products
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Brow Wiz is MAGIC, do you hear me??! My sister introduced me to this stuff and now I cannot live without it! Also love the brow pot, but I'm tried and true to the pencil!
Esther P.
Esther P.
San Diego, CA
Love Anastasia, they are definitely known for their eyebrow products for a reason! I have multiple of their products and they always work so well. You can easily get a clean and natural look from using their products
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
Perry , FL
This company knows makeup! I've tried tons of their stuff. It is pigmented well, creamy if supposed to be, applies extremely well and stays on all day!
Nanz N.
Nanz N.
This cosmetic line is also a very top choice of mine. I have the brow set (different brow pencils and gels) and want to purchase the Renaissance pallete
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????