BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Xiomara J.
Xiomara J.
Newark, NJ
Really lovely
Want more because it's perfect to my skin
The pigments are beautiful
Amy E.
Amy E.
Wickenburg, AZ
ABH is BAE! Honestly, I have not met a product I haven't liked. I'm a die-hard fan of the brow and contour products. I use the dipbrow almost every day, and I have the brow wiz for more natural days. I also use the powder contour kit constantly. When I'm going for a more dramatic look, I use the cream contour kit. Everything applies and blends like a dream. The liquid lipsticks are also to die for!
Eliana F.
Eliana F.
Anastasia is great I use it for my brows for my eyeshadow & contour and highlight. It's my all time favorite.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
ABH glow kits are to die for!!! The combo of highlighters make it so convenient for when you mix different highlighters. The quality and packaging is really pretty which makes it looks classy.
Spencer, OK
Favorite eyeshadow pallet ever existed is the modern renaissance pallet!!!! I use it atleast 4/7 days it's very pigmented blends very good and the colors can be blended to make any look look great. I am so happy I purchased this product. I also some some lip glosses that I love how the look they last very long before having to reapply.
Thomasville, NC
I have tried the eyebrow gel and absolutely fell in love. Anastasia beverly hills has a large a ray of cosmetics that are great quality
Dallas L.
Dallas L.
I have one pallet by ABH. I love it. the colors are bold and smooth. easy to blend. I would highly recommend this product. its on the pricey side but good quality products usually are. one of my favorite pallets to date. I have never shopped online for them, I always go to Sephora.
Iris G.
Iris G.
Ive used the dipbrow in the color chocolate its a good product. It takes time getting used to since i am a beginer.
Alexandra Y.
Alexandra Y.
Doral, FL
Estoy demasiadoo enamorada de anastasia beverly hills ultmamente, no tengo muchos productos de esta marca pero lo poco que he probado s lo mejor,, resiste todo el dia, la pigmentacion es excelente, aunque es un poco costosa me encanta.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Arlington, VA
Not my favorite contour kit. To be honest the palette just didn't spread well with any of my applicators. May be better for others but not likely that I would buy again.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.