BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Giselle C.
I have the dip promade and it gives my eyebrows the pazzaz it needed, though it's expensive it's worth it
Andrea P.
I recently bought the dusty rose matte liquid lipstick and I love it. the consistency the packing and the color is just beautiful. the best part is that I swatch it on my sisters -we have a different skin color- and it looked beautiful in each one of us.
Rosa T.
Love the eyebrow kit and most of all the dip I get good complements about my brows all the time I recommend this product
diana v.
Coalinga, CA
Anastasia beverly hills is a really good brand i love the foundation stick the coverage is a medium but buildable its blends out nicely and the finish is amazing they also have and eyebrow gel that is amazing ūüėČ
Kayla C.
Provo, UT
Great products. Especially brows and lips. I love their brow stick. I wish it was a little cheaper, but it really does make the difference in my makeup. Sephora and ulta are both starting to get more of these products in, but I wish i could find them more.
Selina R.
The only eyebrow enhancers I will ever use! I used to use the eyebrow marker and now I use the pomade! Easy to put on, affordable and lasts all day!
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
For the very best in eyebrow care, Anastasia is synonymous for eyebrow care. I have thick eyebrows which are light colored. I need to use these products daily and find them to be of good quality. I also like that they come with instructions.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
ABH products are so beautiful and effective. I'm really proud of this line! I remembered. Back when it was just a brow line and it revolutionized the way I do my brows. You can always count on these products to deliver superior quality!
Aly P.
Lexington, KY
As a makeup artist, I use a particular brand of makeup-- but nothing compares to the ABH dip brow! For specialty products I ALWAYS choose ABH products- the products may be a little higher in price, but the quality is incredible!
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I first heard about Anastasia it was all about the brows. I recently got my first brow wiz and love it! They have come out with a ton of new products since then and I always test and search them when I am in the stores! I look forward to trying more of their products in the future!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.