BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Iris G.
Iris G.
Ive used the dipbrow in the color chocolate its a good product. It takes time getting used to since i am a beginer.
Kelsey F.
Kelsey F.
I use the Brow Wiz and eyeshadows, and I love them both! I also really appreciate that the brand's creative director/product developer works with fans to get feedback, come up with a wide range of shades, etc.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Joppa, MD
I purchased the powder 6 pan contour pallet and use it every day. I have very light skin and it's has good color for me. I have hit pan on 3 of the shades because I use it every single day. I really need to repurchase soon.
Jozzette C.
Jozzette C.
orlando, FL
Very elegant and in style! Definitely a must have! The matte lipsticks stay on your lips all day! It's affordable compared to other brands
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Summerville, SC
ABH is such a great line!! I really cannot sing it's praises enough!!! The eyeshadow pans are big and the shades are amazing. All of the brow products are some of my holy grails, and the cream contour kit is something I buy over and over. Highly recommend!!!
Emma K.
Emma K.
After buying multiple of their shadows I just knew they were such a great brand. Not to mention their eye brow products are some of the best on the market. It's pretty hard to complete with them!
Katie W.
Katie W.
Arlington, VA
Not my favorite contour kit. To be honest the palette just didn't spread well with any of my applicators. May be better for others but not likely that I would buy again.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Mc Leod, MT
The only products I've tried from this brand was the brow products. I was a little disappointed in how long the pencils lasted. And even though they made my brows look perfect, I've found drugstore brands for half the price that worked just as well. I would say they're priced a bit high for the quality but like I said I've only used the brow products. I'd like to try other Anastasia products though!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Galax, VA
Tho I have only ever tried the glow kit and brown pencil. It is hands down the best highlighter I have ever used and seen.
IRIS H.
IRIS H.
San Francisco, CA
Their brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the skyTheir brow products are like stars in the sky
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.