BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Coral springs, FL
The best products for the eyebrows, really no other brand has to be able to overcome their level of professionalism with eyebrows love them
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Absolutely phenomenal products! Every product is top quality. Only negative is the price per item. Nothing is even remotely cheap. But, you get what you pay for.
Viridiana F.
Viridiana F.
Fort Worth, TX
The brow pomade is life!! I use it everyday and I can't get enough of it. It's is so easy to use. I also love the pencils which is more convenient if you're just getting started, that is how I got started
carrie r.
carrie r.
Love anastasia....dip brow and the pencil keep my browns on fleek :) i also tried all the benefit brow stuff amd always go back to my trusted anastasia!
Erin T.
Erin T.
Dallas, GA
Anastasia Beverly Hills has Perfected the highlighter!! They have several different shades to choose from and they are all beautiful!! They go on with the perfect amount of shimmer, by far my favorite highlighters!!!!
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
I mainly use the brow products from Anastasia but they also have amazing liquid lipsticks and contour palettes.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
West Orange, NJ
THE eyebrow kits and liquid lipsticks are my favorite. However, too expensive. Rather get drug store products
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
I have her contour kit and I honestly love it so much!! It is the only one I've used
Ferne M.
Ferne M.
Hampton Bays, NY
I use their brow dip and it lasts all day and doesn't run. It is kinda pricey but it lasts a long time. I get it at Sephora twice a year. It is a nice cream and it doesn't clump when it is dry. The only thing is that it is expensive for a small container but I do like it
Jocy H.
Jocy H.
Brownsville , TX
Just got the Glow kit this christmas and im fasinated with it so worth every penny
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??