BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Alejandra M.
ANASTASIA IS THE BEST!!! I love the modern renaissance palette it's become my daily palette. And of course she's known for brows and I use the dipbrow in medium brown.
Emily A.
I haven't used many products from ABH, but I heard such rave reviews of their brow dip pomade that I had to try it out. I have to say, I love it. I didn't think that I would find anything that I preferred for my brows than my Benefit Goof Proof brow pencil, but ABH definitely makes me consider other options. I can also use the pomade to make freckles if I feel like it that day, and I love having that freedom with a product.
Lisa R.
Midland, VA
The pomade eye brown gel is a staple in my collection. You can define or fill in your brows so easily with this product. If I want a subtle eyebrow I will add a little water to my brush which thins the gel out and makes for a great subtle brow. Or you can go bold with the brow gel right out of the pot.
Mandi W.
Lapeer, MI
Their dip brow is pretty good. Not super spreadable though so for me I don't use it often if I'm trying to do an ombré styled eyebrow.
Katie B.
Georgetown, TX
ABH products are so beautiful and effective. I'm really proud of this line! I remembered. Back when it was just a brow line and it revolutionized the way I do my brows. You can always count on these products to deliver superior quality!
Stephanie H.
Geary, OK
I am in love with the ABH contour cream and powder kits. It took awhile to get accustomed to the colors but now I feel like a pro mixing and matching and making my face look beat. J also love the eyebrow dip brow.
Nayali A.
Anastasia Beverly Hills lipstick is amazing she has all shades. II frequently shop from her slot since she has the best shades and mattes and glosses of lipsticks. I recommend shopping from her products as well.
marialejandra r.
kissimmee, FL
anastasia is just one of the best makeup brands ever created, all their products are a must have they liquid lipsticks are insaen they eyeshadow are so pigmented i really love them
Chelsie H.
Pittsburgh, PA
When I first heard about Anastasia it was all about the brows. I recently got my first brow wiz and love it! They have come out with a ton of new products since then and I always test and search them when I am in the stores! I look forward to trying more of their products in the future!
Haley W.
I only have ABH's Liquid Lipstick in the shade Crush, but it's the prettiest liquid lipstick I've ever owned. It's the perfect nude color, it dries quickly, and it dries matte. I'd definitely love to try more of ABH's products!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.