BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Red Bluff, CA
I've never met an Anastasia product I didn't like, so my collection just keeps getting bigger. I feel like these products are modern - they speak to the trends we are seeing now. Classic, contoured and defined natural beauty is what we're all after, and Anastasia products always deliver.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Front Royal, VA
I use the pomade and the eyebrow pencil. Both are key items to my makeup affordable and leave your brows looking flawless! Very easy to apply.
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have only used the ABH eyebrow pencil. It is the best pencil I have used. The price is kind of steep at $20.00 but I have had my pencil for over 6 months. It's very pigmented so I don't need much. It's worth the price!
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Seriously amazing pallets. The highlighters are my favorite for sure!! I can't get over them and nothing compares.
Mariah Q.
Mariah Q.
Brooklyn, NY
Best eyebrows, contouring and highlighter are from Anastasia Beverly hills.
her products are good quality, both affordable and expensive
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Medora, IN
Anastasia Beverly Hills does such a good job when it comes to brows. I only buy brow pencils from them because they are just so good. They also have amazing contour and highlighter pallets and I would highly recommend trying some of there stuff out!
Kamryn L.
Kamryn L.
The Modern Renaissance Palette and the Dipbrow are to die for! Extremely pigmented and blendable shadows, also the dipbrow lasts for a great period of time. Both are very affordable products and Anastasia overall is a very established and very great brand in the makeup industry!
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Runnemede, NJ
The more I try from Anastasia Beverly Hills, the more I enjoy the brand. I currently use the new stick foundations and they're perfect. I love how the brand seems to care about making sure their products are accessible to a variety of skin tones, and I would love to see them expand on that. The eyeshadow formula is impressive, and the lip glosses are the most long wearing that I've ever tried.
Yancy W.
Yancy W.
Woodbridge , VA
ABH is my go to for eyebrows. Their eyebrow products are just amazing. I absolutely love this brand. Pigmented eyshadows, liquid lipsticks, and contour pallets are just amazing. This brand is worth every penny. The products last for such a long time a little bit goes a long way.
Albania H.
Albania H.
Ridgewood, NY
I cant say enough about anastasia the contour palette and the eyebrowpencil are a must have for me
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.