BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Ann L.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Anastasia offers a great range of products for such a good price for high end produces. The modern Renaissance palette is worth the hype and the price tag for sure. The highlighters will give you that Instagram shine 🔥
Marlena A.
Marlena A.
Anastasia Beverly has one of the best eyebrow products out there. The brow dip pomade is one of the best eyebrow pomades I've ever used. The brow whiz pencil is also great as well and these products last all day. The modern renaissance palette that she created which is an eyeshadow palette is very beautiful. All eyeshadow palettes I've ever used from Anastasia Beverly have also been very well pigmented
Taylor G.
Taylor G.
Jolo, WV
BROWS BROWS BROWS!! Before ABH my brows were in serious need then I found the brow powder 😍😍 I use it every day
kayla r.
kayla r.
Kenosha, WI
I love her modern renaissance palette! Also she has the best eyebrow products, never disappointed.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Riverview, FL
Love all her products. Have such great formula. Deff one of my favorite brands.
Acacia M.
Acacia M.
Use for my contour and eyebrows every day and by far my favorite brand to do so with!
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
The glow kits are literally the most amazing products of 2017! Such a great value for $40 and have such buttery and pigmented formulas. I have gleam and I want all of them! Hoping for more releases in 2017
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Red Bluff, CA
I've never met an Anastasia product I didn't like, so my collection just keeps getting bigger. I feel like these products are modern - they speak to the trends we are seeing now. Classic, contoured and defined natural beauty is what we're all after, and Anastasia products always deliver.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I enjoy the brow wiz pencil. The pomade however did dry up and I've only used it maybe six times since I've had it and didn't leave the cap off. Anastasia is an expensive brand but the colors can be off.
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Santa Barbara, CA
My go to brow routine always includes Anastasia! I don't ever have to worry about them smearing or coming off during my hectic day.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.