BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Amanda V.
Amanda V.
Santa Barbara, CA
My go to brow routine always includes Anastasia! I don't ever have to worry about them smearing or coming off during my hectic day.
Mya C.
Mya C.
I love this brand its cruelty free and has great brow products I haven't used anything else yet but I will
LINETTE M. M.
LINETTE M. M.
Dip brow pomade
Shade: ash brown
Love it,it's super pigmented, long lasting and a little goes a long way. I tried other product but nothing quite makes the cut. Just this little guy
The eyebrow pencil and eyebrow palmade are the best. I have sparse eyebrows and these products make my eyebrows look amazing.
Marlena A.
Marlena A.
Anastasia Beverly has one of the best eyebrow products out there. The brow dip pomade is one of the best eyebrow pomades I've ever used. The brow whiz pencil is also great as well and these products last all day. The modern renaissance palette that she created which is an eyeshadow palette is very beautiful. All eyeshadow palettes I've ever used from Anastasia Beverly have also been very well pigmented
Shelly J.
Shelly J.
El centro , Ca
Can't live without dipbrow and #12 brush. Must have and I always order a new tub when I'm half done!
N B.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have only used the ABH eyebrow pencil. It is the best pencil I have used. The price is kind of steep at $20.00 but I have had my pencil for over 6 months. It's very pigmented so I don't need much. It's worth the price!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Everything I have tried from Anastasia Beverlg Hills, so far, I have loved! From their brow pomade, pencils, and powders, to their contour palettes and lippies. Such great quality comes out of the ABH shop and they never disappoint!
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
Never bought it myself because it's super expensive but I live the products I've tried from friends! Wish I could justify buying her products but it just doesn't fit into my daily budget
Rachael G.
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Seriously amazing pallets. The highlighters are my favorite for sure!! I can't get over them and nothing compares.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.