BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Michelle F.
Michelle F.
I love their lipsticks - definitely on the better end of liquids. Their eyebrow products are great - I love Dipbrow and powder duos for filling in my brows. The Brow Wiz pencils are great, but run out of product really fast and are pretty expensive.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
I have the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pomade, and what can I say. It is amazing. The color suits my eyebrows perfectly and using it with an angled brush, it works so nicely and makes my brows look absolutely amazing. It lasts long, and looks good.
Mallory S.
Mallory S.
Really just a high quality makeup brand. Their glow kits are unreal! I feel like when I think of highlighter, I think of Anastasia! Plus, their eyeshadow palettes are the best! They are so pigmented and they are super high quality! Love this brand!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
I love the eyeshadow pallets she comes out with I almost have everyone she has came out with. Her eyeshadows are very easy to blend and they are great pigmentation and the shades she comes out with are beautiful some are very unique and I love them
Haley B.
Haley B.
Their eye brow products are amazing. Definitely more expensive. but well worth it. Their color matches are great and last all day!! They have great displays and the quality is amazing!! I have purchased this brand for a long time and will continue.
Lara M.
Lara M.
Carlsbad, CA
Their lip glosses are on another level! Amazing colors and so long lasting. I can eat a burger and fries and my gloss will still be perfectly on my lips. I've even worn it out to a party once and woke up with it still practically perfectly applied!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
This is my go-to brand for my eyebrows. I can't even find anything else that is as remotely good as this brand. I also have the Renaissance Pallet and it provides lots of bold colors that are extremely creamy and pigmented. It's definitely a must!!
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I would love to buy her Moonchild highlight Palette, if only I had the money ūüė•but I use her contour Palette daily and brow wiz regularly. Im always on the lookout for her Modern Renaissance Palette because I know these are usually limited edition.
Mollie G.
Mollie G.
There's a reason that Anastasia of Beverly Hills are considered the cult classic for brows. She sort of broke the mold for brow products and still the leading contender. The dip brow is still my favorite product and the brow whiz is great as well!
Mayra P.
Mayra P.
Stafford, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills is probably one of the best brands out there for makeup, the brow products are the main thing that have caught my eye. I also have two matte lipsticks that are good in my opinion and a lip gloss as well it's very pigmented.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.