BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Dipbrow
Brow whiz
Modern renaissance
Glow kit

The con is often finding my color of brow whiz or dipbrow out of stock. The prices are all comparable to what's on the market. I'll always be a client
Ann L.
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Anastasia offers a great range of products for such a good price for high end produces. The modern Renaissance palette is worth the hype and the price tag for sure. The highlighters will give you that Instagram shine ūüĒ•
Sydney Z.
Sydney Z.
New York , NY
Their liquid lips are great and I also have their moonchild highlighting palette. The palette is so beautiful and out there. It definitely is super different and I've heard great things about the rest of their products as well!! Would recommend and their eyebrow products are supposed to be amazing I am definitely going to go purchase those soon
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
Indio, CA
your eyebrows will thank you when you purchase anything from their eyebrow collections. and the glow kit sundipped is so gorgeous.
Christina M.
Christina M.
Riverview, FL
Love all her products. Have such great formula. Deff one of my favorite brands.
Mel L.
Mel L.
The absolute best eyebrow pencils on earth. I will never use another pencil again!! Great variety of colors and application methods.
Carrie W.
Carrie W.
Oakland, CA
The glow kits are literally the most amazing products of 2017! Such a great value for $40 and have such buttery and pigmented formulas. I have gleam and I want all of them! Hoping for more releases in 2017
Maggie H.
Maggie H.
I can't wait to get my hands on the Modern Renaissance palette! I find that Anastasia has the best brow products on the market. I absolutely love the dip brow pomade! It smooths my brows and keeps them in place all day!
Daijza C.
Daijza C.
I trust anything that comes from this brand, from the contour kits all the way to thier lippies. You will definitely get your money's worth with this brand
Kaycee H.
Kaycee H.
I have only purchased their eyebrow gel but I love it! It;s waterproof and it goes on well. Will repurchase when I run out.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.