BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shelley R.
Shelley R.
San Antonio, TX
Of course I use the dip brow pomade. It's the shits, so amazing and smooth. Great to pair with the regular brow pencil. I love love love this product. Not much else I can say about it but I highly recommend!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
ABH. Where do I start? I love it, my blond brow pomade is the Best Buy. I love my brows and the clean lines I achieve with the consistency of the pomade. I would defiantly recomend. You won't regret.
Karina C.
Karina C.
Anastasia has amazing brow products and recently o got their modern renaissance palette and it is amazing. Such beautiful colors.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Douglassville, PA
everything i've ever owned and used from Anastasia has been outstanding! My favorite matte lippies come from Anastasia. They're much better than Kylie 😂😊
Marilynn A.
Marilynn A.
Brea, CA
The only brow brush I'll use. Love the brow dip, stays on all day, easy to work it. Worth the price
Caro F.
Caro F.
My favorite is the eye brow gel and the brow pencil. The product is perfect quality.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Yuma, AZ
I love it all from Anastasia . I love her eyebrow pencils her eyebrow pomades I love the highlights and all it's all amazing. Will not regret any product you buy from this brand. AMAZING!!!
Kailey H.
Kailey H.
St. Mary's City, MD
I love ABH products. They are always great and, if you're willing to spend a little more money you can get some things that I have come to depend on for many years. Their brow products have earned such a fantastic reputation for a reason.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Charlotte, NC
ABH wins for the best eyeshadows and highlighters! I have the Modern Renaissance palette and it blew my mind how creamy, pigmented, and blendable the shadows are! I have one of the Glow Kits is Gleam and they are my favorite highlighters ever. They can't be applied as a subtle glow or full on can-be-seen-from-space glow! I will absolutely be picking up all the ABH eyeshadow palettes from now on!
Ashley Z.
Ashley Z.
Vandergrift, PA
Love their eyebrow products and the angle eyebrow brush! It's the only brush I use when doing my brows
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????