BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Katie B.
Mesa, AZ
I got the powder contour kit to see what all the fuss was about. It was OK, but WAY overpriced. I found that i only used a couple of the colors as well..which made it even more senseless to buy. I found that the Ulta brand had a better, cheaper option for what i was looking for.
Kelly N.
Chanhassen
The Modern Renaissance palette is TO DIE FOR. Its beautiful and amazing. I also have two glow kits, and a few lip colors. Pure Hollywood is the PRETTIEST nude color ever. While the line is a little pricey, it is totally worth it.
Christi M.
Madisonville, LA
Great brow kit, best tweezers ever! Love the pink highlight pencil it's the bomb! Love it
Lillian P.
Shaker Hts, OH
I bought this months ago while shopping in Sephora. I wanted a product I could use everyday. I can across this little baby and fell in love! I used the tester one in the store on my undone brows at the time and it was literally like magic! The brush gets your eyebrows exactly where you want them and the pencil just compliments your natural shape.
Yancy W.
Woodbridge , VA
ABH is my go to for eyebrows. Their eyebrow products are just amazing. I absolutely love this brand. Pigmented eyshadows, liquid lipsticks, and contour pallets are just amazing. This brand is worth every penny. The products last for such a long time a little bit goes a long way.
Melissa M.
Clear brow gel is my fave for when I want more natural looks. Holds my brows in place all day!
Shonna H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Since this brand launched it has taken over my collection. The country's brows have never looked so good. The eyeshadows are indescribably incredible. The contour kits are infamous and for good reason.
Caressa H.
Des Moines, IA
I can't say enough how good Anastasia's quality is! It's a bit pricey, but the products go so far! I use Anastasia's dip brow pomade and it's made a major difference in my makeup routine! I'd definitely recommend anyone who likes highly pigmented smooth makeup applications to try Anastasia.
Grace B.
Greenwood, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE their dip brow. It looks great and stays on all day but make sure you get a color that matches your eyebrow good or it will look way to obvious.
Harley R.
PRODUCTS are outstanding. I am gonna be honest, I have never purchased anothing FROM ABH but I have used/ sampled a lot of her products that are TO DIE FOR>
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.