BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Influenster M.
Influenster M.
I enjoy the brow wiz pencil. The pomade however did dry up and I've only used it maybe six times since I've had it and didn't leave the cap off. Anastasia is an expensive brand but the colors can be off.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Front Royal, VA
I use the pomade and the eyebrow pencil. Both are key items to my makeup affordable and leave your brows looking flawless! Very easy to apply.
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Runnemede, NJ
The more I try from Anastasia Beverly Hills, the more I enjoy the brand. I currently use the new stick foundations and they're perfect. I love how the brand seems to care about making sure their products are accessible to a variety of skin tones, and I would love to see them expand on that. The eyeshadow formula is impressive, and the lip glosses are the most long wearing that I've ever tried.
Maggs P.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
LOVE THE PACKAGING FOR ABH! I love that all their products have such great pigment, everything about the formula is unbelievable. Once you start buying there's no stopping. DEFINITELY shopping more for ABH
Albania H.
Albania H.
Ridgewood, NY
I cant say enough about anastasia the contour palette and the eyebrowpencil are a must have for me
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
I LOVE my Anastasia Beverley Hills contour kit. It never irritates my skin, and the colors blend perfectly. Can be used for a variety of looks, but I use it for every day make up.
Yancy W.
Yancy W.
Woodbridge, VA
ABH is my go to for eyebrows. Their eyebrow products are just amazing. I absolutely love this brand. Pigmented eyshadows, liquid lipsticks, and contour pallets are just amazing. This brand is worth every penny. The products last for such a long time a little bit goes a long way.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Medora, IN
Anastasia Beverly Hills does such a good job when it comes to brows. I only buy brow pencils from them because they are just so good. They also have amazing contour and highlighter pallets and I would highly recommend trying some of there stuff out!
Asante O.
Asante O.
Saint Paul, MN
I love Anastasia they make my eye brows so nice and it look so nice! I got almost all the palettes!
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Torrance, CA
I use Anastasia Beverly Hills tinted eyebrow gel every single day! I don't really have any need to fill in or shape my brows on a daily basis, as they are full and easily kept up with tweezers, but they sometimes get a little unruly when I wake up in the morning. ABH's tinted eyebrow gel is the perfect solution! It has a little color to it to even out my brows and the gel holds my brows in place without it going on super thick or heavy. It looks completely natural and no one ever thinks I have anything on my brows. I'm all about a natural look and their tinted eyebrow gel is the perfect brow product for that! It lasts all day and also a fairly long time since you don't need to use a lot, so it's worth the price. It's also super easy to use and high-quality!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????