BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Bakersfield, CA
My brow wiz is the only thing I use at the moment easy to use and to apply highly recommend
Claire L.
Claire L.
Dothan, AL
The only Anastasia product I've purchased and used is their eyebrow filler. It is around $20 which is a little pricey, but I believe their products have great quality. I have also tested their lipsticks, and I loved the colors.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Tucson, AZ
This is the best eyebrow wiz i have ever tried! It does not go on dark but it is buildable. It looks natural when put on lightly.
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills and Benefit are tied for the title of "most wonderful thing to happen to brows". I love Anastasia Beverly Hills' eyebrow pencils, they work absolute wonders! I've also ordered my Modern Renaissance palette and it comes in the mail tomorrow! What a gorgeous palette, I'm so excited!
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Lexington, KY
I can't say enough about this brand. I'm not big on contouring but they've got alot going on. My holy grail brow products are the Dip Brow and Brow Wiz pencil for sure!
Kira H.
Kira H.
I have to talk about the Glow Kit. It is by far the absolute best highlighter I have found. It has the best color options and various shades for various uses. I love their brushes, dipbrow, powder, and just bought the Modern Renaissance palette! Best palette I own! Never been the tiniest bit disappointed!
AbaGayle B.
AbaGayle B.
Marietta, GA
Anastasia has always been my to-die-for brand. With the exception of their latest glow kit, I love everything I get from them - especially their eyeshadows. I'm addicted to so many of their products and they're slowly inching their way into my daily routine. This brand is just wonderful.
jacky g.
jacky g.
love this brand really good high end products really recommend it love love it
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
Lima, OH
Amazing quality, fantastic and classy packaging. Love how they started out doing brow products and branched out because their brow products are great but each other product just gets better and better. Tasteful palettes too
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
Nothing beats Anastasia Beverly Hills brow retractable pencils and pomade are absolutely Ammmaazzing! I would highly highly recommend these products and I feel they are truly worth there price for these items.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.