BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
ABH is super luxe. They have some of the best eyeshadow palettes out there.
Luzi M.
Luzi M.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics it is great quality and packaging and great for skins it is not that expensive at all pros are everything is great cons are there is never any problems I would recommend it for anyone
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
Belton, MO
Abh glow palettes are amazing. So creamy soft and pigmented. You want to shine use the abh glow kits!
Consuelo C.
Consuelo C.
Magnolia , TX
Their eyeshadows and dip brown is really good as long as their highlight but their contouring crime kits are the absolute worst! The consistency feels too.. cheap but overall their really good.
Megan C.
Megan C.
This is an incredible brand. All of their products are of such high quality definitely try out the Modern Renaissance palette. It is one of my favorites, and I use it almost daily.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
I love this brand so much!! I just wished it wasn't expensive, it literally takes all of my money. I love there eye shadows. I recently just got the modern renaissance palette and it is so beautiful, the case itself is like velvet. My point is, their products are beautifully thought out. Worth every dollar I have and will ever spend.
Nichole L.
Nichole L.
N Versailles, PA
The brow pencil is amazing. It seriously is the exact color of my eyebrows unlike most brands they are either too light or too dark
Erin N.
Erin N.
Saint Cloud , FL
My go to for brow products! I definitely need to get the modern ren palette and their glow kits.
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
If give it 5 stars but the prices are a bit steep. However the products are legit. They endure and provide great coverage
Candy J.
Candy J.
Saint Cloud, FL
The anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit is so good, it makes me super happy. The quality is great and very blendable.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.