BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Madi S.
Madi S.
Jackson, MI
I bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit. It has by far been one of my favorite makeup purchases. I love it so much. I use this kit all the time. The product is a little pricier, I think it was close to 45 dollars, but the money was well spent on a quality product that I love.
Mia O.
Mia O.
Kansas City, MO
I have the ABH dip brow pomade. It's really not all that, but it works very nicely. It's kinda pricey. I also use the colour pop brand. Personally I like it more than the ABH dip brow. But if you have the money and want to know if it's worth to buy. Yes.
Candy J.
Candy J.
Saint Cloud, FL
The anastasia Beverly Hills contour kit is so good, it makes me super happy. The quality is great and very blendable.
Marlene T.
Marlene T.
Merritt Island, FL
Modern Renaissance: This gorgeous eye palette features 14 shades that allows me to create stylish, day to night looks. From the earthy yellow and ultra-matte finish of Golden Ochre to Primavera’s shimmer gold with a metallic finish, this palette’s high-pigment shadows are crease and fade-resistant and are sure to bring modern elegance to your eye looks. This has to be my favorite palette of 2016!
Karen A.
Karen A.
Oh my god. They're eyebrow products are the best! I can't live without my brow pomade! & don't even get me started on my moonchild GLOW kit! So unique, beautiful & pigmented
Sammy H.
Sammy H.
Farmington, CT
Brow wiz is the BEST brow product I have tried. Perfect shades, works easily and lasts for ever. Love their products and would like to try more
Kay M.
Kay M.
I am new to high def makeup and I bought the brow powder and tool and will not use anything else!! I am eventually going to try and use the pomade! The product is great quality and well worth the money
Racheal B.
Racheal B.
Tonawanda, NY
Bought the brow powder kit from Ulta and I am in love with it! It's so hard to find a brow color that looks natural on my fair skin and light hair but the blonde tone is perfect. It helps show my eyebrows since they are so light, but also doesnt look so dark that its obvious they are filled in. And it has some serious staying power. I constantly touch my face and luckily have never lost a brow!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing product. Its the best. Everything looks flawllesss. What i dont like about it it that her dipbrows sometimes start drying out which is something i hate. But i recommend buying her products!
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Bowling Green, KY
I have used the Anastasia Beverly Hills highligher and I love it! It is very straight foreward and easy to apply! It is bright and gives me just the right coverage. I would definitely recommend the product to all of my make up loving friends! I am so happy I chose to purchase and try this brand!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.