BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Crystal V.
Fresno , CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills products are amazing I shop online a lot and I'm always buying her eye shadows and the brow pencil and I love it. The concealer is amazing and I would recommend consumer to buy
Deborah C.
Salinas , CA
The holy grail product I can not live without is the Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade in medium brown. I just purchased my second one and let me tell you the first one lasted me two years. A little goes a long way.
Maggie H.
I can't wait to get my hands on the Modern Renaissance palette! I find that Anastasia has the best brow products on the market. I absolutely love the dip brow pomade! It smooths my brows and keeps them in place all day!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Absolutely love Anastasia her contour is amazing it was my first contour kit . But my favorite is the eyebrow wiz and dip brow it's been my ride or die for the last several years I highly recommend and will always repurchase
Yvette A.
Riverdale, IL
Love this this brand as well, the dip brow pomade and the brow wiz keeps my brows on fleek and I like the staying power. I don't regret purchasing these products and will continue to purchase
Erika R.
Orlando , FL
Love these products! Great quality and they have a very large variety of products. From lipsticks to eyebrow essentials you cannot go wrong with these products.
Alexsandra W.
Cape carteret, NC
YYYYYEEEESSSSSS!!!! So much yes!! I love anastasia products everything from the brow kit to the contour kit! I use the powder contour palette for my every day look. It stays well put and does not cake up like so many other products do! Love Anastasia Beverly Hills.
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
They eyebrow pencils are AMAZING!! Sometimes I have to use a heavy had but the brush that comes with it really helps blend it out. I think it's a great price for the quality that you get in these products. I'm looking forward to trying more of their eyebrow products
Kaylee L.
Luxury for the brows, I'll always stay loyal to their dip brow pomade! The Anastasia site has a beautiful layout that makes it easy to use and find what you need! Huge product range and now they've come out with pro brushes! Love how great quality everything is that Anastasia puts out (:
Dana F.
High Bridge, NJ
The modern renaissance palette is the most amazing palette I have ever owned. The colors are beautiful and the formula is unlike anything I have ever used before. Creamy, pigmented, and gorgeous.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.