BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
cherese e.
Lancaster, SC
Never been to the store but i heard it was amazing and the site is very tasteful
Whitney B.
Bloomington, MN
The contour creme kit and dipbrow gel are my ESSENTIALS. I may as well start buying on a yearly basis in bulk because I have never and will never find a better brand when it comes to brows and contour.
Anne H.
Odessa, TX
My face is beat !
With the contour kit My husband can have a different girl everyday !
The coverage isn't bad and you can find it for about 45 in stores at ult or Sephora as well as only .TJmaz for about 20
Annie M.
I own the dipbrow, browwiz, lipsticks, palettes and highlighters from ABH. The highlighters are awesome, and I've repurchased the dipbrows many times. The modern renaissance and makeup by Mario palettes are A+. I love the lipstick shades they have, but they don't last long on me, and tend to crumble a lot. I use the browwiz a lot, but I don't find it as creamy and easy to use as Benefits version of the brow wiz, which I love! Overall, this brand is great still, and I look forward to a lot their products.
Erika V.
Anastasia Beverly Hills products are the bomb. My favorite products are the brow duo powder and they pomade. The products last. The packaging is beautiful and they fit perfectly in a clutch for when you need touch ups.
Maria L.
Ferndale, MI
The only concealer I use! Great coverage and long lasting. I also highly recommend their eyebrow pencils and eyeliner. Great basics at high quality.
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Really pretty glow pallette and bronzers, and highlighters. Soo pigmented, pretty colors love love.
Madie T.
Boise, ID
Anastasia Beverly definitely has their hits and misses. This is a very high end brand so expect to be spending a pretty penny. Certain products of theirs are great but Normally when they do a sequel of those products they normally tend to fall flat so make sure to do your research!!!
Ashleah S.
Keizer, OR
Great brand. I'm loving the dip brow pomade. I've tried so many other brow products and the Anastasia pomade has taken the cake!!!
Great brow products. Great for natural or dramatic brows. Definitely a pricey brand, but worth it! I've had a good shopping experience. I love their brow powder and wiz, and their eye shadows are great.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.