BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Diana A.
Diana A.
I have tried the brow wiz, dip brow, and the powder duo. My favorite one is the dip brow cause it applies so smoothly. The brow wiz is kind of hard to use, at least for me it is. I would have to press on it to be able to actually get some color applied. The powder duo is okay, it's kind of dry..it doesn't apply smoothly.
susana t.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
I love love love ABH. I use their brow wiz & i have eye shadow palettes that are simply amazing. The pigmentation is very good. I definitely recommend & Its a bit pricey but worth the money.
Brooke N.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Love my Anastasia brow pencil and brow gel! Those are the only purchases I have made from this line.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a great that I'm really starting to get into. I love their dip brow pomade and they're glow kits are so pretty. Im excited to give their stick foundation a try and i expect great things from previous experiences from other products.
Kim G.
Kim G.
Lubbock, TX
I just purchased the brow product but haven't opened it. I thought I could change it up since I've been using benefits
Sabrina Nicole M.
Sabrina Nicole M.
Pasadena, TX
The Modern Renaissance pallette has everything you need for that soft glow and cooler tones.
A beautiful empire. I discovered many many years ago at that time for helping me get a great eyebrow. This brand started the revolution that are brows and more today! I don't shop here often but what I have does last a very long time and is versatile so I can use it with other brands.
Ale N.
Ale N.
It was a lipstick And it was fantastic! The color was true to what it looked like and it stayed on for a while
teresa m.
teresa m.
Columbus, OH
Just purchased the ABH contour kit and I love it. Everything blends so easily and just melts into your skin. I love it!
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Miamisburg, OH
I use the brow dip. For $18 the price is right because you could use it for a year with the amount you get. The brush is perfect and it is the best brow makeup I have ever used. It is my daily beauty staple. I can not leave the house with out it and would recommend it to anyone
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.