BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Asima A.
Asima A.
Fairfax, VA
Love this brand! It offers so many versatile items for everyone interested in makeup. Can be a bit pricey at times but the pay off is amazing at the end. worth saving up for!
Natalia W.
Natalia W.
Statham, GA
I love this product line. Her shadows are beautiful, love her brow products. I hope she comes out with more products soon.
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Oh my my my una de las mejores marcas para mi de maquillaje empezando por las sombras y terminando con los productos de cejas ☺️ love it 😍
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I love the Anastasia contour palette. I love that it's refillable so you don't have to keep buying a $40 palette every single time you hit pan on your favorite color. The quality is nice and almost everything they have blends extremely well. Their highlight palettes make you shine from space and the colors are so beautiful and pigmented.
Bianca F.
Bianca F.
When people say brows on fleek I thank Anastasia Beverly Hills. Brow products are so creamy and they last all day long. They are pricey but they are definitely with the money. I have recommend their products to family and friends and they are hooked.
Joyce N.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
Came into the game real strong with their famous brow products. It took me a while to buy the brow whiz and ever since I am too spoiled for anything else. Love the new brushes that came out in 2016.
Rebecah J.
Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI
The Anastasia dip brow pomade and modern renaissance palettes are my holy grail. The eye shadows were the best investment I have ever made. The shimmers are extremely pigmented WITH the brush and I don't have to go over with a wet shadow or my finger to get decent pigmentation. The mattes aren't dry and they blend like an absolute dream. The color scheme is so in right now and they make my eyes pop!
Nida S.
Nida S.
So I'm a late bloomer and just recently discovered Anastasia Beverly Hills. They are world famous for their eyebrow grooming products but do not underestimate the quality of their eyeshadows too. I highly recommend them
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Prineville, OR
Love the anastassia glow kit they ate so pigmented and creamy. I wear them all the time
Kayleigh K.
Kayleigh K.
Stephenville , TX
ABH modern renaissance palette is sooo good!!!! I love the pigmentation of it!! I recommend spending the money on the palette
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.