BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jennifer C.
The Dipbrow has been a game changer for me! My brows have never looked this good lol I've had my pomade for sooooo long and it's still practically full because a little does go a long way
Morgan T.
Bay Village, OH
I love their brow and contour kits. I use the brow pencil every single day and love it.
Maria M.
Aberdeen, Wa
Really pretty glow pallette and bronzers, and highlighters. Soo pigmented, pretty colors love love.
Kyleigh K.
Dipbrow is an amazing product. I cannot speak for the rest of the ABH line however if you are looking for a killer brow product, this is it! Does take some practice to not look super dramatic (unless that's your jam, rock on girl) and a very light hand
Denise L.
I'm so loving the glow kit. The colors are so pretty and go well with my skin. I highly recommend.
Angela J.
South Park, PA
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow wiz is an incredibly product. I would have given 5 stars except I couldn't find my exact color. I have red hair but the Auburn was a little too red for me. I just mix it in with other colors and it works out great!
Eva M.
If I could give Anastasia and their dipbrows 100 stars, I would. Long lasting and makes my brows look so, so good. Their brow brush is also high quality and decently priced. I highly recommend this Brand for anyone looking to keep their brows on fleek.
Leslie G.
Portland, OR
Has there been anything bad released by Anastasia? Like really. Try their eye shadows, their contour palettes, and their highlights. They can be speedy but I've never regretted anything from Anastasia.
Erin M.
Flint, MI
So far I have only used 2 products from this brand, the Modern Renaissance eye palette, and a sample of their concealers. I really love the eye shadows. I will soon be getting the Dipbrow pomade.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
You can't beat Anastasia Beverley Hills for brow products! They're a bit of a expensive purchase but they are worth it
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.