BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kaitlyn T.
Harper, WV
This brand is amazing! I can't live without my throw definer or modern renascence palette! I highly suggest this brand if you're looking for amazing eye shadows and brow products?
Jill H.
The brow powder is amazing. Very high quality product that lasts while using little product for much coverage.
Heather V.
Pasadena, TX
My favorite from this line is the dip brow pomade. The products made for eywbrows are all amazing. THey also have one of the first staple contour pallets offered in both cream and powder form. They are a leader in the liquid lipstick and hilighter pallets and are now leading as a great eyeshadow line as well.
Alyssa H.
Brunswick, GA
I love ABH's glowkits and their eyebrow products! I will never use another eyebrow product I think. Wish there were a few more shades! Need to try more products! Recommend to everyone! Wish it was cheaper but you get what you pay for.
Dominique S.
Guymon, OK
I have her contour kit and I honestly love it so much!! It is the only one I've used
Nancy L.
I used to not buy much from this brand but once I did, it's an awesome brand! Her liquid lipsticks are the best! The application are so smooth and buttery to put on. Her eyeshadow are seriously the best! So pigmented and high quality! I love!
Andrea A.
Goodyear, AZ
The cream contour kit is my favorite contour kit ever! The consistency and coverage is perfect as well as the colors that come in the medium palette. Her brow pomade is also amazing because no matter what you do throughout the day the pomade stays on no matter what.
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I have the Anastasia reinessance palette ! I love the quality of this brand ! Es it's expensive but it's worth the money ! I also have the eyebrow pomade and I love the shades that it has ' . I will totally rebuy it !
Denisse G.
There Eyebrow pomade is everything
Very easy to use and they also have a variety of colors
Tina P.
Branford, CT
I love these cosmetics. I've been using all different products from this line for years and have never been disappointed. Especially the contour kit.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.