BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Kelly D.
Kelly D.
Jacksonville, FL
This is my ALL TIME FAVORITE brand! They have the best ! I love their contours, brow products, cover sticks are shadow palettes
I have loved everything that I have tried of theirs and their prices are a bit pricey but perfect price point for the quality that you get.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Tengo cosas de esta marca también sinceramente a mi me gusta mucho , sus paletas y todas las cosas que tengo de esta marca es muy bueno todo
Johanna H.
Johanna H.
ELLENWOOD, GA
Love love LOVE these thew lip colors they have came out with!! So natural and beautiful!!
Yari R.
Yari R.
New haven , CT
Easy to find and easy on the wallet. I love the eyebrow definer pencil. I literally use it year round
angelica V.
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
I would love to try this product.I heard wonderful things about it. Did does wonders. I know people that use it and they speak highly off this product
alyssa e.
alyssa e.
Hands down my favorite brand. Their brow products and eyeshadows are outstanding!
Vanessa B.
Vanessa B.
Ann Arbor, MI
I just recently bought the glow kit "moon child" and it is life changing! It actually shows up on my pale skin and it looks beautiful. I've used some other ABH (like the contour kit) and also loved them. This brand is pricier but it's worth it to invest in good makeup that does what you want it to.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
La Jolla
Best eyebrow makeup. Natural looking, lasts forever and great feel. Would buy again. Dip brow over pencil though!
Angela M.
Angela M.
Brunswick , GA
About two years ago I decided I wanted to move from eyebrow pencils to the pomade. Holy crap if that wasn't the best decision I ever made in my life. I get so many compliments about my eyebrows now. It goes on smooth and fills in all of my bald spots. The highlighters... don't even get me started, AMAZING!
Zion H.
Zion H.
LOVE ANASTASIA PRODUCTS. Right now I use their eyebrow products and I could not be any happier with the way they make my eyebrows look. I constantly get compliments and its all because of the great quality product that this company makes. I would 10 out of 10 recommend.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.