BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Shay W.
Salem, OR
I have the brow wiz and it makes my eyebrow application process way easier. Its reasonablely priced and amazing
Katherine R.
San diego, CA
Okay, only getting 4 stars because I've had some trouble blending their eyeshadows... I've had better eyeshadow. But I really enjoy their dip brow pomade, as well as their matte lipsticks. My favorite is sad girl, I got all my bridesmaids this color for my wedding and it was beautiful!
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
ABH is amazing! Their contour kits and eye shadow palettes are amazing! I'm going to buy more soon! Expensive though!
Christina O.
Anastasia Beverly Hills is a very well-known brand that I don't think needs my review. They are known for their brow products, eyeshadows, liquid lipsticks, and contour kits. I own the contour kit which is nice but I don't own anything else by them.
Flannery B.
Bloomington, IN
I have only tried the dipbrow from them but it's great. It was $20 but it lasts a long time as long as you keep the lip screwed on tightly so that it doesn't dry out. This is great for people with thick or sparse brows
Stephanie O.
I haven't tried very many products, but I know their contour kit is amazing, and they have an outstanding dip brow formula! Allison is my favorite liquid lip and their brow pencil is pretty amazing! Little expensive though!
Jill H.
The brow powder is amazing. Very high quality product that lasts while using little product for much coverage.
Kiana A.
We all know ABH is legendary for their products - the hype is real! I always use her brow pomade and her #12 brush, plus their Modern Renaissance palette is just soo gorg!
Jenna D.
Oklahoma City, OK
The Anastasia brow definer is my absolute favorite thing to use on my brows! I am no pro but this thing makes it so fast and easy! It makes my brows look natural and the color is perfect. I will definitely repurchase as many times as necessary! So far my one has lasted me about 9 months (I don't use it every day!).
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
The anastacio brow products especially the Pomade are the only products I use on my eyebrows lately. I really do love a pigmented they are so they really do last forever. There were some off-brand do products that have been coming out with fake anastacio and honestly no one can mimic the formula like anastacio. I love their products.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.