BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Autumn S.
Autumn S.
Lewisburg, WV
One of my favorites!! It's a go-to for me when it comes to brows, contour, and lips. I also love some of the hidden gems such as the concealers that no one seems to talk about. The packaging always gets me and no one does eyeshadows like Anastasia. One of my biggest gripes is that they need to make more of their best sellers instead of selling out and taking months to restock. They are missing sales majorly, plus it's annoying. Maybe they will fix that in the future! Id love to see her complete her line with some great blushes and mascara.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Lewistown, PA
I used her creme contour palette and powder contour palette. They work great I've been using them for a while and I just can't get enough.
Jacqueline V.
Jacqueline V.
Edinburg, TX
All anastasia products are the besttt! I can never complain about anastasia, it's my favorite brand.
Virginia L.
Virginia L.
Silverton, OR
Love this brand i have their cream contour kit an eyeshadow palette and some liquid lipstick they push expectations I love it
Britney M.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
The Anastasia BH concealer is my go-to cover up every day! It's definitely not meant for under eye areas but it provides super coverage for pimples and other break out problem spots! I never leave the house without it!
Giselle C.
Giselle C.
I have the dip promade and it gives my eyebrows the pazzaz it needed, though it's expensive it's worth it
Eliana F.
Eliana F.
Anastasia is great I use it for my brows for my eyeshadow & contour and highlight. It's my all time favorite.
Enlyn D.
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
This brand is one of my favorites, they are super pigmented and the packaging very elegant, I love all
Rebecah J.
Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI
The Anastasia dip brow pomade and modern renaissance palettes are my holy grail. The eye shadows were the best investment I have ever made. The shimmers are extremely pigmented WITH the brush and I don't have to go over with a wet shadow or my finger to get decent pigmentation. The mattes aren't dry and they blend like an absolute dream. The color scheme is so in right now and they make my eyes pop!
Johanna H.
Johanna H.
ELLENWOOD, GA
Love love LOVE these thew lip colors they have came out with!! So natural and beautiful!!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.