BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Rebecah J.
Rebecah J.
Kaukauna, WI
The Anastasia dip brow pomade and modern renaissance palettes are my holy grail. The eye shadows were the best investment I have ever made. The shimmers are extremely pigmented WITH the brush and I don't have to go over with a wet shadow or my finger to get decent pigmentation. The mattes aren't dry and they blend like an absolute dream. The color scheme is so in right now and they make my eyes pop!
Lyndsey G.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
I have several ABH products and I can't find the first thing I don't love about any of them ! Currently , I have a brow brush, highlight palette , contouring palette and dipbrow pomade . I love them all , they are very nice quality and I will continue to buy ABH products ! I would definitely recommend any of these products !
Marisol V.
Marisol V.
Prineville, OR
Love the anastassia glow kit they ate so pigmented and creamy. I wear them all the time
Dani N.
Dani N.
I use ABH cream contour palette and I am obsessed. I use it every time I go out at night. Blends well.
hannah g.
hannah g.
Boynton Beach, FL
Eye brown pen. So great. Highlight kits are to die for! So amazing. If you like a good highlight and good eye brows go here.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
I love my brow wiz! It makes filling my brows in a breeze. I really like that it has a thinner spoolie. The fine pencil tip makes it easy to get those fine hair like stokes. It has been a game changer for me. I highly recommend this product.
Delilah L.
Delilah L.
River Pines, CA
Best eyebrow makeup!!!!! I have no brows and this is some quality product line! I use urban decay eyebrow primer beforehand and it helps set this for all day.
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
We enjoy using their eye brow products. Great selection and choices of applucations. You kind find products at ulta and macys.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
ANASTASIA IS THE BEST!!! I love the modern renaissance palette it's become my daily palette. And of course she's known for brows and I use the dipbrow in medium brown.
Rose S.
Rose S.
Bronx, NY
Modern Renaissance, Self Made and Shadow Couture palettes are LIFE. I use one of them everyday. And her foundation stick is so creamy, so pigmented, i need to pick up a back up asap
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????