BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Andrea F.
Mesa, AZ
The brow queen, it's amazing and you can get your eyebrows on point every time. I am just now getting into the liquid lipsticks and so far I love them I also have a couple eye shadows which are super lendable and of great pigmentation
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
ABH is probably one of the most luxurious, high end brands their are in the makeup world. The brand is very popular among celebrities, makeup artists, and normal people like you and me. Their makeup is professional, sleek, and very well made. Definately not cheap. If you want quality, be ready to spend some money. Their eyebrow pomade is probably one of the most popular products they have. Also their liquid lipsticks, and glow kits. I personally don't own any of the products, but I plan on buying some in the future. I'm very familiar with this brand. When I think of ABH, I think of luxury. I think of being polished and sleek. Its a very classic makeup brand, and their products never cease to amaze.
Jill M.
Katy, TX
I just bought my first ABH product this month (the modern renaissance palette) and it is beautiful. The colors are really beautiful and they blend out so nicely. I now know why these products are so highly reviewed by others!
Elli L.
Edgewood, Wa
I have the sun dipped glow kit and the moon child glow kit and I love them. I buy them from a cheap website but from the actually store they are kind of spendy. It's a great brand I love it. I will definitely keep buying from Anastasia.
Nadjeschda E.
Cary
My sister lets me borrow her glow kit all the time and omg it makes me look like a glowing goddess. I mix two of the highlights (I'm not sure what they're called but one of them is a white pearly looking on and the other one is more of a gold one). I mix them because I'm pretty pale and the pearly white one alone makes me look even more pale and the golden one is too dark alone. But the two mixed together are perfect. The glow is so beautiful. And for the price it's not bad at all. You're getting four large pans. I'm gonna need to buy my own otherwise my sister is gonna get mad hahaha
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills products have been all the rage for a while now. They're very expensive compared to other highlighters and dip brows but the quality of the product is amazing. ABH is hands down excellent merch when it comes to highlighting. My only downside would be that their lip sticks aren't as long lasting as I would like.
Audrey T.
Kershaw, SC
I have a brow pomade and the moon child glow kit by ABH. Both products are amazing. The brow pomade is heaven and the glow kit gives so much highlight its crazy. I love this brand
Ale N.
It was a lipstick And it was fantastic! The color was true to what it looked like and it stayed on for a while
Kelsey W.
Parkin, AR
I love anastasia beverly hills! especially the contour palette. it is my favorite! I have been using ABH for over a year
Stephanie C.
Surprise, AZ
A little pricey but very good quality! High end makeup but it's NOT the most expensive brand out there. Always amazing, and all the products are worth the couple extra dollars you will spend! Always go back to this brand.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.