BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Asima A.
Asima A.
Fairfax, VA
Love this brand! It offers so many versatile items for everyone interested in makeup. Can be a bit pricey at times but the pay off is amazing at the end. worth saving up for!
Katie E.
Katie E.
Chesapeake, VA
Dipbrow pomade is one of my favorite products. Brows change your whole face and make everything look so much better. Love love love Anastasia of Beverly Hills.
Shanna K.
Shanna K.
I'm giving this co. 5 stars because i love their brow products. I use the dip brow and the brow definer retractable pencil. They give my brows a fuller natural look
Claire R.
Claire R.
Folsom, CA
I absolutely love Anastasia brow products. I've tried the brow wiz, the duo brow, and the brow definer and personally the brow definer works best but I would recommend any brow products that they make
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
Allen Park, MI
Looooove my Anastasia eyebrow pluckers and my dip brow! Works very nicely. And so does the clear brow gel! The brow wiz is also amazing.
Sarilu C.
Sarilu C.

Anastasia lipsticks are my favorites! Its colors are the most beautiful, they have a great range to choose ... If you are looking for quality, this is definitely the brand.
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
I really love this brand for they're eyeshadows and highlighters and also eyebrow gel and I would highly recommend this brand
Celia D.
Celia D.
Minneapolis, MN
I use the brow gel daily and it is the BEST brow product out there (along with Glossier Boy Brow). Keeps brows in place without making them hard or crunchy. Absolutely recommend.
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
HAINES CITY, FL
Adore their eyeshadow palettes and singles. Also love eyebrow products. Even though they have the most beautiful liquid lipsticks, they are not my favorite formula.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Storm Lake, IA
I do have liners and pallets of ANASTASIA i absolutely love all her stuff its amazing and very beautiful. The pallets have amazing colors that you can make alot of different styles. The eye liners are very soft and very easy to blend if a smokey eye is needed I love ANASTASIA makeup.ūüíĖ
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.