BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Carpentersvle, IL
love ABH pretty much all products are the bomb, can not say enough good things. products are a little pricey and that is why I knocked off one star but you do get what you pay for.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Hanahan, SC
I started using the ABH Dipbrow in Dark Brown for my brows about a month ago and I must say it is one of the best brands by far for brows. It stays put and is a great color match for me. The color range is petty spot on. I absolutely love it.
Allie Z.
Allie Z.
Moundsville, WV
Love the dip brow. Works great and makes my brows look so full and it doesn't even look like I have make up on them.
Lauryn W.
Lauryn W.
I love many of the ABH products they are so amazing and they have you just lookin amazing there products are super pigmented im not sure if there foundation are any good because i havent em but from what i heard they're pretty amazing , think you should give them a try for yourself.
Margaret N.
Margaret N.
San Jose, CA
Anastasia is famous for their eyebrow products. There's a reason why! It definitely does not disappoints and leaves my eyebrows on fleek.
Anya L.
Anya L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have anastasia beverly hills brow pomade and it's the best brow product ever. It stays for a pretty long time. Also they have great variety of different shades so yu can choose perfect one:)
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
I have been wanting the modern renaissance palette for ages. So pretty. The skinny brow pencil is my favorite, the color range is amazing. Definitely the best brow products out there. Would recommended to all ages.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Troy, MI
I'm obsessed with my contour kit! The 6 colors give great options for different ways to contour and highlight
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Healdsburg, CA
Their products are amazing. Very pigmented!! I bought two of the Mario pallets because they were limited and I new I would go through one real quick although I don't know how they do it because I've used my so much and I still haven't hit pan!!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Humble, TX
Just gifted a full brow kit for Christmas... Turned around a week later a gifted myself with some of her products as well. I'm not usually as crafty with brow stencils so they look legit, but damn, all of the he stencils were BEAUTIFUL. Pricey, but ohhhhh so worth it!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.