BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Heather W.
Heather W.
Middleton, WI
Every product I have purchased from Anastasia Beverly Hills has been top of the line high - quality. I LOVE their brow care - their clear brow gel is TO DIE FOR, and so are their pan liners and brushes. Seriously - so amazing. Their eye shadows as well as their lip colors are also fantastic... and don't even get me started on their sculpting and highlighting! I wish I had more money so I could complete the collection! <3
Melody m.
Melody m.
Waterbury , CT
Best brand for me ever love the pigment on the eyeshadows, enchante with the brow pomade, and what can I say the best brush for eyebrows.
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Sacramento, CA
Want perfect eyebrow? Step into Anastasia Beverly Hills. Enough said. So glamorous and they have awesome foundation stick similar to those of Benefit and for a lower cost
Karen T.
Karen T.
It is one of my favorite cosmetic brand. The shadow is the best and the dipbrow too. i like so much. good quality
Solange E.
Solange E.
White Plains, NY
The brow wiz is probably the most important and most used item in my makeup bag. Even on days where I stay natural I cannot leave the house without filling in my eye brows with the brow wiz. It's so easy and I love that it's easy to take anywhere. As opposed to the brow kit which I love but is more bulky
amanda c.
amanda c.
One of the best high end makeup brands! I love their dipbrow, eyeshadows, highlighters and more! The quality is always amazing and they have a wide variety. I shop this brand at Ulta and Sephora. I recommend for a good high end makeup brand.
Grace B.
Grace B.
Greenwood, MO
LOVE LOVE LOVE their dip brow. It looks great and stays on all day but make sure you get a color that matches your eyebrow good or it will look way to obvious.
Erika R.
Erika R.
Lewistown, PA
I used her creme contour palette and powder contour palette. They work great I've been using them for a while and I just can't get enough.
Julie H.
Julie H.
I use the brow wiz on a daily basis and am obsessed with the lip glosses. I shop here regularly but was very disappointed in the foundation stick. Products overall are great quality and I would recommend certain products
Brittany D.
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
I really like Anastasia products. Some of them, like the pomade, really aren't my favorite and I think there are other brands that do it way better, but I still use the brow powder in combination with other brands pomade.
All in all, I really would probably use another brand just because I haven't had the best of luck with what I've tried with this brand
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.