BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
Her eyebrow products are so good! She also has a good range of shades. They are on the more expensive side, but everything I've tried has been worth it.
Chelsie G.
Prairieville, LA
Love there products! Especially the dip brow pomade, it's not cakey, and it goes on so smooth you only need a tiny bit! It last all day long, my go to, brow product
Erika V.
Anastasia Beverly Hills products are the bomb. My favorite products are the brow duo powder and they pomade. The products last. The packaging is beautiful and they fit perfectly in a clutch for when you need touch ups.
Maria H.
West Fargo, ND
I love the Brow Wiz! I can make my brows more natural looking if I press lighter, or bolder pressing harder. It always looks natural, and is so easy to work with.
Erin M.
Flint, MI
So far I have only used 2 products from this brand, the Modern Renaissance eye palette, and a sample of their concealers. I really love the eye shadows. I will soon be getting the Dipbrow pomade.
Zion H.
LOVE ANASTASIA PRODUCTS. Right now I use their eyebrow products and I could not be any happier with the way they make my eyebrows look. I constantly get compliments and its all because of the great quality product that this company makes. I would 10 out of 10 recommend.
katrina n.
Santa Ana, CA
I seriously love their products. I have their brush #14 , dark brown dip brow , glow kit , contour kit. Seriously I love their products
Tori C.
Blackwood, NJ
I love Anastasia products. I especially love there liquid matte lipsticks. I'm obsessed with the color dusty rose I wear it always and the quality is amazing.
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
The only products I use for my brows are by Anastasia Beverly Hills. Not only do their products match my eyebrow color, but also they look natural. I don't really need to fill in so much of my brows, so I like to use their powder for a natural, soft fill.
Zulema G.
Paramount , CA
All Anastasia products make me slay! I love playing the eye shadows they're just purrrfect.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.