BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Shanna K.
Shanna K.
I'm giving this co. 5 stars because i love their brow products. I use the dip brow and the brow definer retractable pencil. They give my brows a fuller natural look
Ali L.
Ali L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills has so many cult favorites, that it's not surprising they have a high rating. Their prices are a little steep, but it's because of their quality products in my opinion. The brow products and contour kids are amazing!
Asima A.
Asima A.
Fairfax, VA
Love this brand! It offers so many versatile items for everyone interested in makeup. Can be a bit pricey at times but the pay off is amazing at the end. worth saving up for!
Aly H.
Aly H.
Costa Mesa, CA
Anastasia is my favorite Cosmetic brand😻😻 I have everything from liquid lipsticks to glow kits to brow products, and they never fail me. Their products are different in a way that they are truly long lasting and it is a great company all around. I highly recommend Anastasia Beverly Hills!!!
Gabriella R.
Gabriella R.
Merced, CA
I have tried all the brow products and was not impressed. The brow pencils break very easily and it takes a lot of product to fill in. The dipbrow doesn't need a lot of product but dries out very fast and the more you add to it to bring it back to life def changes up the consistency. And in general I'm not a fan of brow powders for the fall out and the heavy look it gives Not really worth the high price in my opinion
Claire R.
Claire R.
Folsom, CA
I absolutely love Anastasia brow products. I've tried the brow wiz, the duo brow, and the brow definer and personally the brow definer works best but I would recommend any brow products that they make
Lizbeth V.
Lizbeth V.
Los Angeles, CA
I have just try the eyebrow pencil and some lip liners and the product is a great quality everyone can use it everybody's able to find their own shades of their skin type.
Kasey P.
Kasey P.
Bowling Green, KY
I have used the Anastasia Beverly Hills highligher and I love it! It is very straight foreward and easy to apply! It is bright and gives me just the right coverage. I would definitely recommend the product to all of my make up loving friends! I am so happy I chose to purchase and try this brand!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
fitchburg ma, Massachusetts
Blends like a charm I love them one of the best brands out there I love the modern rennicabce pallet
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
The eyeshadow singles by Anastasia Beverly Hills give me life!! So pigmented and so many color choices!!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????