BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Millie P.
Nashua, NH
Countor kit and the lipsticks are amazing ! Plus the glow kit is one awesome thing to keep. Great brand , love the brow promade as well
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Use their brow pencils and powders. Awesome products! Long lasting and great color options to choose from!
Amber E.
Loved their dipbrow ! It's really the best thing to enhance your eyebrows!!
Chii
Spring Valley, NY
I loveee this brand! Everything they sell is beautiful and worth it! Especially their lip glosses! My boyfriend got me one for my birthday and i loveddd itt!! Its was pricey. 16 dollars for one lip gloss but definitely worth it! Great makeup brand
Ruby G.
I have the Anastasia dip brow pomade to fill in my eyebrows and it works like magic. I have very dark eyebrows and coloring them usually makes me feel too heavy but using the dip-brow product my eyebrows look natural and artsy.
Michelle G.
Sun Valley, CA
I love their brow definer! I am also purchasing their eyeshadow palette, modern Renaissance which is so great !
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
Nothing beats Anastasia Beverly Hills brow retractable pencils and pomade are absolutely Ammmaazzing! I would highly highly recommend these products and I feel they are truly worth there price for these items.
Sophs B.
I have tried a few of her brow products and her eyeshadow and I love them! Great brand worth the money!
Safire P.
Elkhart, IN
They eyebrow pencils are AMAZING!! Sometimes I have to use a heavy had but the brush that comes with it really helps blend it out. I think it's a great price for the quality that you get in these products. I'm looking forward to trying more of their eyebrow products
Ronda T.
Chesterfield, VA
I have a love/hate relationship with Anastasia. I can't even begin to describe my love for the modern renaissance palette, dip brow, and the original glow kits. But that new 6 pan glow kit better not be a sign for the new formulations because I cannot support that.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.