BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Erica M.
Erica M.
The liquid lipsticks are to die for! i use them for every occasion that I can, and they stay on the entire time! No smudging or wearing off. You would really have to rub them for that to happen. 10/10 recommend to anyone! One of the best products ever!
Candace D.
Candace D.
Rochester, NY
From their highlighter kits, to their brow pencils, to their contour kits, Anastasia is hands down just an amazing brand! Their products are a lot more affordable than most and if you're looking for quality products for an affordable price, this is it!
Mallarie J.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love the dipbrow pomade and I also love the eyebrow wand. I used the eyebrow wand before I learned about the pomade and I liked that there was a wand on the back to brush out your eyebrows. I love the pomade and the consistency of it, it works great!
Mirian F.
Mirian F.
Fullerton, CA
OK...............I love her makeup pallets! I love everything in this store. I am so sad her highlighter are always sold out in Sephora :( but its ok because I know ill get my hands on one of these soon. I always look forward to hearing more her items.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Lodi ca
THIS. BRAND. IS. HEAVEN. lol I am obsessed with the brow definer.. you can literally do your entire brow with one pen.. All you do is angle it differently for different parts of the brow. Such a fool proof brand and easy to get your hands on!! Try it!
Lexie B.
Lexie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
Wonderful products. They are easy to put on and so smooth to use. I'd say they should work a little more on pigment in their eyeshadow. My favorite purchase was a black liquid gel eyeliner. I recommend this brand if you want higher end makeup products
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
my go-to brow product, their brow wiz in dark brown (formerly Brunette) has been my holy grail for about two years now. Just discovered their liquid lipsticks and already have three shades that I absolutely love and last all day with minimal touchups!
Erin D.
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
Anastasia has the best brow products! I will go out without putting on makeup but I won't go out without doing my brows. I use the powder and setting gel to fill in my naturally thin brows. Fills them out perfectly. And they look real not fake at all.
Abbie N.
Abbie N.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills products! I use the eyebrow pencil, and have used a matte lip stain. The eyebrow pencil is such great quality, great price, and is beyond easy to use. The lip stain is awesome too-- very pigmented, and lasts a long time.
Delia O.
Delia O.
I love their eyebrow pencil and I get it every few months. The size of it is perfect and it has a really wide range of coverage depending on how lightly you apply it. I would love to see dual shade pencils with a dark and light side, for more options
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.