BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Shanteisha S.
Columbia, SC
So I absolutely love my glow kit! The colors are rich and super intense. I just had to get this palette because it came with 6 different illuminators for the price ūüė≤! You can't beat that with a stick.
Casey P.
Louisville, KY
You cannot go wrong with Anastasia Beverly Hills! I love the Brow Wiz and the Highlight/Contour Kits. I have also tried their Glow kits and they are amazing!!
Daniela M.
Pomadas excelentes y la paleta de iluminadores un sue√Īo muero por usar las sombras que imagino deben ser igual de buenas.
Hannah J.
West Branch, MI
I love her brow products. Anastasia is so amazing. I can't afford to buy as much as I'd like but, they are so worth it.
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
Absolutely love Anastasia her contour is amazing it was my first contour kit . But my favorite is the eyebrow wiz and dip brow it's been my ride or die for the last several years I highly recommend and will always repurchase
Desdémona G.
Norristown, PA
Best brand for making your eyebrows looking flawless! Now they have eyeshadows, single pans and palettes, things to dream about! Expensive but good‚ô•
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have used a few of their products. I'm impressed with what I've used so far.
April S.
Rogersville, MO
My favorite eye brow make up. After a couple of years of using it, I got tired, so tried something else. Just doesn't compare!
Madison B.
Winston Salem, NC
I have the contour kit and then brow pen. I absolutely love these products the kit is so creamy and the pen is easy to use. I really want to try the glow kits next.
Kathryn P.
Overall an amazing brand. One of the best high end brands at Sephora. Their brow products are the best available. Their eyeshadow palettes and glow kits are also super pigmented and worth every penny. I would recommend shopping here to anyone.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.