BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Anybody who ordered The New Sculpture Eye Shadow Kit and already ...2 Answers
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Memphis, TN
I use the ABH dip brow in chocolate on my brows almost every day. It is one of the best eye brow product i have ever used. It is very creamy and pigmented. Some may consider this product expensive but i feel it is most definitely worth the money. I would most definitely recommend you stop by your local sephora or ulta and pick one up.
Andreina M.
Andreina M.
ABH eyeshadows and contour powders are extremely great . I haven't found any other brand that offers the same quality ABH gives us. Love ABH and will continue to buy their products all the time because they are amazing quality.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my favorite brands I love all her products! From eyeshadows, to brow products, to highlighters! So good!
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
VERY good product. I have the modern renaissance pallet and it blends BEAUTIFULLY. I love it. Definitely will be purchasing more products.
Jessica n.
Jessica n.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Anastasia has the best contour palates ever !! they have them in every shade you can imagine and contour is so popular now that everyone has to have one of these !! I usually find Anastasia makeup at ulta but you can find it at Sephora to ! there makeup is great quality makeup
Julia K.
Julia K.
Palatine, IL
some of my favorite eyeshadows ever and will continue to purchase new ones due to the high quality.
Jasmine Y.
Jasmine Y.
Absolutely adore this brand! Great variety of shades and quality is phenomenal. Love the price point on the items seeing as they last a very long time. I do my eyebrows everyday and my Dipbrow has lasted over a year already with a lot left to go!
Chee W.
Chee W.
ABH is such a great brand and their products are absolutely flawless. They're so smooth and don't irritate my skin.
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
All the Anastasia products are beautiful. The brows stay great w/dip brow. The concealer palette is so pigmented.
Allie Z.
Allie Z.
Moundsville, WV
Love the dip brow. Works great and makes my brows look so full and it doesn't even look like I have make up on them.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.