BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Pendleton, OR
All time favorite brand right now, hands down!!! Everything I've used has been top quality and worth every penny.
member-d395dbda1
member-d395dbda1
Bloomington, IL
Although the products are very pricey they are well worth it. The modern renaissance pallete is absolutely gorgeous and I use the brow whiz everyday
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Brooklyn, NY
LOVE anastasia. I have Brow products, shadows, palettes, glow kits, liquid lipsticks and glosses. VERY high quality items , great variety , a little on the high price end but well worth it
Lillian P.
Lillian P.
Shaker Hts, OH
I bought this months ago while shopping in Sephora. I wanted a product I could use everyday. I can across this little baby and fell in love! I used the tester one in the store on my undone brows at the time and it was literally like magic! The brush gets your eyebrows exactly where you want them and the pencil just compliments your natural shape.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Ooltewah, TN
There is a reason why Anastasia does the stars eyebrows. Her products are fantastic. I use the duo eyebrow powder in soft brown every day. The color blends in nicely with my hair color and a little bit goes a long way. The small powder case will last you for a while, I replace it yearly probably. They have also been coming out with some very pretty eye shadows, the colors are competing with Tarte and Urban Decay. They also have some pretty lip colors as well. But Anastasia is your go to eyebrow product. There is something for everyone--powders, pencils, gels, etc. There is also an eyebrow shaping kit as well.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Puyallup , WA
The brow whiz and pencil in taupe is amazing. There is no dupe out there that can even come close!! I have blonde hair and eye brows, and every other brand is either orange, or entirely too dark. I love Anastasias and I have yet to find anything even remotely comparable.
maria c.
maria c.
tampa, fl
Tengo cosas de esta marca tambiƩn sinceramente a mi me gusta mucho , sus paletas y todas las cosas que tengo de esta marca es muy bueno todo
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Vallejo, CA
I've been in love with Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup recently. I love that the products tend to be very pigmented and requires every little to get the product. While midrange in price, I feel they're a good brand to grab when comparing to other brands like Urban Decay and Tarte.
Monte H.
Monte H.
N Las Vegas, NV
I waited forever to get the ABH Modern Renaissance palette and it was worth the wait. I love the orange shade since it makes for a great transition color. This is probably my most exciting purchase last year.
Susie C.
Susie C.
glow kits galoreeee. i'm a highlighter obsessed individual so that's always a plus with them. the color payoff is amazinggggg <3
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??