BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Danielle P.
Kingsport, TN
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills eyebrow powder duo, it is a regular part of my makeup routine. I like that it offers two colors because it leaves a very natural look. It is such a good quality product and I love that it stays on all day. I recommend this all the time.
Esther B.
Fairfax, VA
THE RENAISSANCE PALLET GIVES ME LIFE! I borrowed my friends and it will definitely be my next big purchase.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
Her eyebrow products are so good! She also has a good range of shades. They are on the more expensive side, but everything I've tried has been worth it.
Devonne A.
Arcadia, CA
I like this brand. I think that the brow products are good and the glow kits are nice.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA
Anastasia Beverly Hills is one of my top brands of makeup. I love the quality of the product. I've made numerous purchases from the brand.
Chloe S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love anastasia! This is my ride or die brand for my eyebrows! The pomade and eye brow powders are amazing!! Contour palettes, and their Modern Renaissance palette! I'm obsessed! Worth every money! Highly highly recommend
Diana A.
I have tried the brow wiz, dip brow, and the powder duo. My favorite one is the dip brow cause it applies so smoothly. The brow wiz is kind of hard to use, at least for me it is. I would have to press on it to be able to actually get some color applied. The powder duo is okay, it's kind of dry..it doesn't apply smoothly.
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC
I gave this a 4 star because I've only tried a sample lip stick and it was good. But it is a little over my budget. But I think I could save $ to splurge on certain things if I was able to sample more products.
Mai.Tai ..
Her products are pretty amazing. I love the liquid lipsticks and the brow dip. Very good quality
Marilynn A.
Tustin, CA
The only brow brush I'll use. Love the brow dip, stays on all day, easy to work it. Worth the price
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.