BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Jennifer C.
Bessemer, AL
Brow Wiz and the Brow gel is nice and lasts all day. Kinda pricey but worth it. I recommend trying it.
Brittany C.
Chipley, FL
I use this brand EVERY day. My dip brow pomade is my go to every single day for my brows. It is so creamy, and very pigmented
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Love Anastasia products. They have some of the best eyeshadow palettes! Of course they are known for their brow products, which I also love and use every day! They have amazing eye palettes for great prices.
Kristen W.
Douglassville, PA
everything i've ever owned and used from Anastasia has been outstanding! My favorite matte lippies come from Anastasia. They're much better than Kylie ūüėāūüėä
Ana B.
Gainesville, GA
I love their contour palettes they are awesome . I only love using their cream nd powder
Abby S.
Appleton, WI
I love this brand! Their highlight is so pigmented and leaves behind such a beautiful shear shine I love it!
Brittany L.
Long Beach, CA
Absolutely love her liquid lipsticks and dip brow pot! Not the least expensive, but the quality is so up to par.
Caitlin F.
I use the dipbrow pomade everyday. Also the eyeshadows are so buttery smooth when applying. Pigment payoff is really good too
Taylor S.
Love the contour kit and the brow pomade also she makes amazing liquid lipsticks and highlighting palettes
Kristina K.
Wyoming , MI
Use their brow pencils and powders. Awesome products! Long lasting and great color options to choose from!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.