BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
I'm in love with the brow product the best on the market and the eye shadow look so natural
Kendall M.
Kendall M.
Encinitas, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills and Benefit are tied for the title of "most wonderful thing to happen to brows". I love Anastasia Beverly Hills' eyebrow pencils, they work absolute wonders! I've also ordered my Modern Renaissance palette and it comes in the mail tomorrow! What a gorgeous palette, I'm so excited!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Bloomington, MN
The contour creme kit and dipbrow gel are my ESSENTIALS. I may as well start buying on a yearly basis in bulk because I have never and will never find a better brand when it comes to brows and contour.
Beth W.
Beth W.
I wanted to like this, I really did. I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and was excited to try it since I love everything else I've tried from ABH. It went on find, and did a great job of keeping everything in place at first. When it dries completely it left a crunch texture that was anything but natural looking. After a few more hours it actually started to flake off, making it look like I had the world's most awful eyebrow dandruff. I hadn't thought I'd used that much, so I tried a few more times, being VERY sparing with the gel. No go, the same thing happened every time.
I STILL try it from time to time with different brow products under, but no improvement. I haven't heard of this happening with anyone else, so maybe it's just me. All I know is that this is definitely not the product for me.
Annie M.
Annie M.
I own the dipbrow, browwiz, lipsticks, palettes and highlighters from ABH. The highlighters are awesome, and I've repurchased the dipbrows many times. The modern renaissance and makeup by Mario palettes are A+. I love the lipstick shades they have, but they don't last long on me, and tend to crumble a lot. I use the browwiz a lot, but I don't find it as creamy and easy to use as Benefits version of the brow wiz, which I love! Overall, this brand is great still, and I look forward to a lot their products.
McKaela F.
McKaela F.
Lawrence, MA
Anastasia has the best eye palettes. The eyeshadows are creamy and blend beautifully. I have both the Master by Mario and Renaissance palettes.
Jess S.
Jess S.
Henderson, NV
I use the pomade to fill in my sparse eyebrows. It is waterproof and goes on great! Amazing product no room for improvement. Quality is great.
Racheal B.
Racheal B.
Tonawanda, NY
Bought the brow powder kit from Ulta and I am in love with it! It's so hard to find a brow color that looks natural on my fair skin and light hair but the blonde tone is perfect. It helps show my eyebrows since they are so light, but also doesnt look so dark that its obvious they are filled in. And it has some serious staying power. I constantly touch my face and luckily have never lost a brow!
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Love love love!!! everything I have from Anastasia is amazing! I will forever be a fan of their product. It can be on the more expensive side but that's fine with me because it's totally worth it in the end
Calista C.
Calista C.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the anastasia brow wiz it is very creamy and goes on nice with full coverage. I use it everyday and it is for sire my go to brow produst
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.