BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
EL PASO, TX
Well this brand always comes up with the best make up products i think they do everything really well drom packaging to the actual product. Its amazing!
Nelz T.
Nelz T.
I cannot any longer use these products from Anastasia! The ingredient list proves why! So many and it's nothing good they use!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Baytown, TX
Haven't tried out too many things from anastasia Beverly Hills Cosmetics but I do have the dip brow and I absolutely love it I have also tried their cream contour and I think it's really good it's a bit too high end for me like I can't bring myself to spend so much money on the one piece of makeup but it is good quality makeup so I mean I guess it is worth it.
Leanne I.
Leanne I.
Stockton, CA
Ananstasia is the bomb when it comes to highlighting and brows a lot of stuff to try out from
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Ooltewah, TN
There is a reason why Anastasia does the stars eyebrows. Her products are fantastic. I use the duo eyebrow powder in soft brown every day. The color blends in nicely with my hair color and a little bit goes a long way. The small powder case will last you for a while, I replace it yearly probably. They have also been coming out with some very pretty eye shadows, the colors are competing with Tarte and Urban Decay. They also have some pretty lip colors as well. But Anastasia is your go to eyebrow product. There is something for everyone--powders, pencils, gels, etc. There is also an eyebrow shaping kit as well.
julia E.
julia E.
pittsburgh , PA
this has to be one of my favorite make up brand it looks great on my skin and it has beautiful packaging I would recommend buying it I also wear it every single day which is another plus I absolutely love this product!
Jess S.
Jess S.
Henderson, NV
I use the pomade to fill in my sparse eyebrows. It is waterproof and goes on great! Amazing product no room for improvement. Quality is great.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
anastasia Beverly Hills is the queen of brows. Her brow definer and brow wiz are LIFE, there are no dupes, Splurge on the products your brows will thank you
Brittney S.
Brittney S.
Milan, GA
Love love love!!! everything I have from Anastasia is amazing! I will forever be a fan of their product. It can be on the more expensive side but that's fine with me because it's totally worth it in the end
Sarilu C.
Sarilu C.

Anastasia lipsticks are my favorites! Its colors are the most beautiful, they have a great range to choose ... If you are looking for quality, this is definitely the brand.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.