BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
VERY good product. I have the modern renaissance pallet and it blends BEAUTIFULLY. I love it. Definitely will be purchasing more products.
Natalia W.
Natalia W.
Statham, GA
I love this product line. Her shadows are beautiful, love her brow products. I hope she comes out with more products soon.
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm in love with there liquid lip sticks the quality is amazing, there so pigmented, and light weight could wear them all day.
Zehra H.
Zehra H.
Despite their stellar reputation, I have only used one product by Anastasia-- their liquid lipsticks. Which are amazing. They do not dry my lips out, while still lasting for a solid amount of time. They feel very comfortable upon wearing. Highly recommend.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Healdsburg, CA
Their products are amazing. Very pigmented!! I bought two of the Mario pallets because they were limited and I new I would go through one real quick although I don't know how they do it because I've used my so much and I still haven't hit pan!!
Alexis M.
Alexis M.
E Stroudsburg, PA
The contour kit is the bomb.com! But really..no other can compare. Such great quality
Julia K.
Julia K.
Palatine, IL
some of my favorite eyeshadows ever and will continue to purchase new ones due to the high quality.
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Killeen, TX
My go to brand for eyebrows! Their stuff just works! And it's so easy to use from the powders to the pomades!
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Carbondale, IL
Awesome brand! Their brow products and eyeshadow pallette's are the best! I'm very excited to try their new foundation stick as well. Always a reliable brand and worth the price.
Jill H.
Jill H.
The brow powder is amazing. Very high quality product that lasts while using little product for much coverage.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Dawn Y.
Dawn Y.
What makes them the best in Texas? I have never tried their products????