BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Gladys R.
He usado labiales y paletas de sombras, y realmente los dos son de excelente calidad... Y tiene tonos muy hermosos
Madelin P.
Doral, FL
La textura y la fórmula son mantecosas y muy pigmentadas. Así que si usted está buscando un relieve chill que le va a dar un resplandor sutil, entonces este no es el marcador para usted, repito que este no es el marcador para usted! Este marcador no tiene ningún frío y me encanta!

El embalaje es también de alta calidad de placa dura y los imanes en el interior se asegura de que permanece cerrado en todo momento. También puede quitar fácilmente las cacerolas si desea colocarlas en su propia paleta magnética. Se venden al por menor por $ 40
Taylor N.
ABH will always be a staple in my makeup kit. I love the brow wiz and the brow definer so much I don't use anything else on my brows. I used the dipbrow for like 2 years as well, but I started to not like how dark my brows looked when I did it so I switched to the brow wiz. I also love the contour kit in light. It's the perfect shade for my skin tone and gives my the most beautiful contour. Their liquid lipsticks are also very very nice. Super pigmented.
Christal M.
Lyndhurst, OH
I love this brand. Pretty expensive but worth it. The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and I highly recommend the contour kits and modern renaissance palette
Brittney B.
Brow wiz is life. If you haven't tried the brow products you have to! They are to die for. I am very curious about the shadows as well as they look very pigmented.
Cynthia H.
Uniontown, OH
I have a pretty deep obsession with Anastasia. I think the brand is mature enough, but also very chic and appealing to a young adult's crowd. They have changed the game with their highlighters and their recent eyeshadow palettes are amazing
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
anastasia beverly hills is a very high quality brand that outlasts and performs any of its competitors
Mel O.
Long Island City, NY
She is the reason why everyone's eyebrows are so perfect .i love her eyebrow liner , also her matte liquid lipsticks are so pigmented and her color selection is soo good . Her glow palettes are also so beautiful, will keep being a customer and recommend my friends
Leslie N.
I'm obsessed with the glow kits, for a massive highlight I like to layer highlighters, using their glow kits help to achieve that look.
Heather M.
Marblehead , MA
I really like their browwiz but it seems like I go thru it so fast. I wish the product lasted a little longer
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.