BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #12 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Suzy G.
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH
I use the eyebrow powder. Goes on great and is long lasting my eyebrows have never looked better
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
Her eyebrow products are so good! She also has a good range of shades. They are on the more expensive side, but everything I've tried has been worth it.
Bre M.
Bre M.
Jacksonville, FL
I am obsessed with the dipbrow pomade, and so is everyone I know! It is an absolute go to!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
This brand has amazing brow and lip products! I havent tried anything else but the pomade, brow definer and brow wiz are the best products ive tried!
Janel C.
Janel C.
Fontana, CA
The brow ponade is everything! My favorite eyebrow product. I have used many and their eyebrow pomade is by far the best!
Crystal K.
Crystal K.
owensboro, KY
All of the makeup is great quality, contour pallets are amazing.

Love all the products
Sonia R.
Sonia R.
Santa Rosa, CA
One off the best makeup off all times .i love all there products specially the contour products there so good and so smooth on my face
Carissa H.
Carissa H.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I have recently received the cream contour pallette and I'm absolutely in love with this product. It's so soft and creamy, so easy to blend. It makes a more dramatic and intense contour and highlight. I would get this pallete if you ever get a chance to.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Shelbiana, KY
Love the contour pallet. I use it everyday. The colors are perfect for my skin tone. The packaging is lovely and long lasting. Mine has taken a beating and has held up well!
Jacque M.
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
Nothing beats Anastasia Beverly Hills brow retractable pencils and pomade are absolutely Ammmaazzing! I would highly highly recommend these products and I feel they are truly worth there price for these items.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.