BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Juliana R.
Juliana R.
I feel this is a high quality brand. Most of the products are very popular. They have high prices but nothing outrageous. I like the few products I have. I was not my favorite purchase ever but I enjoy the products.
Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
I own several products from anastasia beverly hills and if it wasn't for the price tag i would own several more
Heidy L.
Heidy L.
Henderson, NV
High quality and beautiful product very good for your skin one of the best thing I've ever tried before
Kathy W.
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Abh glow palettes are amazing. So creamy soft and pigmented. You want to shine use the abh glow kits!
Cynthia G.
Cynthia G.
I'm in love with the brow product the best on the market and the eye shadow look so natural
Cheyenne L.
Cheyenne L.
This is my favorite makeup brand, and that is saying a lot! I will never hesitate to spend my money on their products. I think Anastasia and Norvina are great at running this company. They are professional and very good at communicating with their fans. I think Norvina is an incredibly hard worker and you can see the passion behind what she does. Their liquid lipsticks are my favorite liquid lipstick formula. The Modern Renaissance palette is my favorite eyeshadow palette- the color palette is gorgeous and the quality of these shadows are top notch. I don't have anything better. I am also very excited about the lip palette they announced today. I love this brand!
Whitney B.
Whitney B.
Bloomington, MN
The contour creme kit and dipbrow gel are my ESSENTIALS. I may as well start buying on a yearly basis in bulk because I have never and will never find a better brand when it comes to brows and contour.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This brand has come a long way from being just eyebrows! I can't believe how quickly it has exploded in the span of the last couple of years!

The eyeshadows are some of my favorite I have ever used, and I feel like they have improved so much since that very first eyeshadow palette. The eyebrow products are insane! There are so many options to choose from, and a wide range of colors that there is truly something for everybody.

The contour kits are fantastic, and The price point for everything in the brand is really not that bad.
Annie M.
Annie M.
I own the dipbrow, browwiz, lipsticks, palettes and highlighters from ABH. The highlighters are awesome, and I've repurchased the dipbrows many times. The modern renaissance and makeup by Mario palettes are A+. I love the lipstick shades they have, but they don't last long on me, and tend to crumble a lot. I use the browwiz a lot, but I don't find it as creamy and easy to use as Benefits version of the brow wiz, which I love! Overall, this brand is great still, and I look forward to a lot their products.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL
I love using their dip brow. It matches easily with any hair type you can think of and it is well worth it.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??