BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Nikki A.
Waipahu, HI
Anastasia powder contour kit is great. If you're new at contouring this kit is a great way to start and will be great as you become more advanced. The color options for both highlighting and contouring work with every skin tone.
Heather H.
Norfolk, VA
Your brow gel, eyeliners, and shadows are just amazingggghhgghh!?!?!?!
So worth the price.

Most definitely always buying your products
Emily K.
Baton Rouge, LA
The Glow Kits are AMAZING! I also love the liquid lipstick formula. The Glow Kits are reasonably priced for the pan size.
Danna G.
El lapiz y pomada de esta marca los he usado y simplemente me encantan asi q los recomiendo
Smiley C.
Tustin, CA
I love the brow pomade, brow definer, and brow powder. They are the best brand for eyebrows.
Breanna B.
Glen Carbon, IL
Everything I get from this brand lasts forever and is true to the description! This is hard to find in makeup honestly. To me, it's not about quantity. I really don't use that many kinds of makeup. I have the brands I trust, and that's it!
Miranda C.
Oakland, CA
Brow powder is lofe! I am a makeup artist, so of course I love the pomade, but the powder is so nice for softer looks. It is afforable and long lasting, /!: the colors are slightly ashier.
Ale U.
Got the Anastasia glow kit for Christmas and I am completely obsessed! The pigmentation of these highlights is unreal and truly to die for. Definitely a good alternate to my becca highlight!
Maddie R.
The formula of the Medium/Tan contour kit is amazing-- but a little too warmed-toned. Makes my medium complexion look a bit muddy.
Taya C.
San Diego, TX
The Anastasia Beverly Hill brow is is deathly the best but I was out there better than the Nickūüí® that is actually a cheaper deal with is very expensive and I would highly recommend it
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.