BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Wiggins, CO
Such an awesome company. Their eyeshadows are beyond amazing. The Modern Renaissance palette is a cult classic, and for good reason. Their liquid lipsticks and glosses are so amazing and pigmented. Their dip brow is something I use every single day. Love love love ABH!
Fabiana G.
Fabiana G.
I am a fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills cosmetics, you pay for quality for real. I am in love with bronzers and liquid lipsticks, they have such a good quality so I fully recommend this brand to others!
Evany R.
Evany R.
San Fernando, CA
Love this brand they have a really good concealer and their lipsticks and high lighters are out of this world. I just wish they made some more glossier glosses but other than that I love shopping this brand
angelica V.
angelica V.
Clovis, CA
I would love to try this product.I heard wonderful things about it. Did does wonders. I know people that use it and they speak highly off this product
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Virginia Bch, VA
I own about three different brow products from ABH and I love all three. They have never failed my eyebrows.
Maridania C.
Maridania C.
It is a store that has a lot of variety and quality in its products, especially the eyebrows power duo which has excellent pigmentation I love the glow kit, super good I recommend them.
Kim K.
Kim K.
Not a fan of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow pencil. The consistency is a little to dry. I wish it had a little more of a waxy base to it.
Christina V.
Christina V.
Storm Lake, IA
I do have liners and pallets of ANASTASIA i absolutely love all her stuff its amazing and very beautiful. The pallets have amazing colors that you can make alot of different styles. The eye liners are very soft and very easy to blend if a smokey eye is needed I love ANASTASIA makeup.ūüíĖ
Top quality products! There eyeshadows are perfection! Love the assortment of colors in there lip products!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Newark , NJ
I have one of the matte lips in Stripped . Color is a perfect nude for my skin tone. It dries really fast and stays on all day . Even when I eat and some of it comes off , you can barely tell .
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.