BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
lesly g.
lesly g.
Pasadena, TX
Their glow kits are so amazing i love them all . I actually own one and i love it so much , im about to finish it 😕. It has great pigment and youll be glowing to the motherfucking godsssss. I recommend their glow kits so you can glow like a glaze donut .
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
Brows brows brows
Staple brand here one of a kind
Love everything of their line especially the brow wiz & their glow kits 🙌🏼 just amazing products
Somewhat affordable it's a high end brand so it's literally worth the money spent on you will not regret it
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Geneva, IL
I recently purchased the Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette, and I am obsessed. The quality of the eyeshadows are fantastic, and you get a lot of shades. I think it is well worth the price, and I am very sad I missed out on the Master Palette by Mario.
Kelly Y.
Kelly Y.
Kailua, HI
I absolutely love Anastasia Dip Brow! It goes on easily and stays on all day. It covers well and fills in my super light brows so they look great. They have a good variety of colors and the little pod lasts a really long time. I definitely recommend it.
Charnea F.
Charnea F.
South Jordan, UT
The only products I have tried so far are a clear brow gel and the Glow Kit. I love them both and use them regularly! I would love to try more of the brow products as I have not found my holy grail brow tool yet but am currently looking! So far so good!
nya k.
nya k.
ESSEX JCT, VT
Fully obsessed with this brand right now. Everything I have tried I fall in love with. From dip brow to concealer I've never been disappointed. Their shadows are highly pigmented and last hours in end. So glad I finally caved in and tried their products
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have only used their eyebrow products. I love that they have an easy, buildable, formula that is the perfect shade for a pale blonde. However, I have found several almost identical products for cheaper so it's hard to qualify the price for this brand.
Christie P.
Christie P.
Oktaha, OK
I use their browwiz, dipbrow pomade, glowkits, and liquidlipsticks! They are all AMAZING quality! They work so well and are completely amazing! The brow products are to die for and so are the lipsticks! The glowkits are some of my favorite highlighters!
Nawel D.
Nawel D.
Greendale , WI
One word that I would say to this brand is that I love it. The eyeshadows are so pigmented, which is amazing. I mostly use their brows products because their products make my eyebrows look on pint to be honest. I would totally shop their products again.
Candace D.
Candace D.
Rochester, NY
From their highlighter kits, to their brow pencils, to their contour kits, Anastasia is hands down just an amazing brand! Their products are a lot more affordable than most and if you're looking for quality products for an affordable price, this is it!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.