BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Nina L.
Nina L.
El Paso, TX
Products may be looked at as a bit pricey but they are VERY worth the money! Amazing quality and products last long! Favorite ABH is the contour kit! blends so easily and is easy to use, even for beginners.
Ava L.
Ava L.
The colors on their pallettes are so pigmented. And great pricing! Anastasia have an over all go to everything! I love their dip brow pomade.
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in taupe and so Hollywood illuminator. My two ultimate products that are a must In my daily routine. It's amazing quality that you won't regret! I shop for all my ABH products at sephora! You guys should try this out.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Their brow gel is fantastic and the modern renaissance palette is so pigmented and blends easily. I love the colors in the palette and it's full of colors to help me step out of my comfort zone.
Kristine L.
Kristine L.
If I had the money, I'd buy all of their products. But I started off with their eyeliner angled brush and the contour palette and it was worth it my friends!
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
I only own to abh products. The modern Renaissance palette, and the ultimate glow kit. I am totally in love with these two items and I'm very excited to add more abh products to my collection
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
Has some of the best products I've ever used. The liquid lipsticks are nice and not too dry. I have not used the eyeshadow palettes before, mainly because of price but they look great and I really hope to try them.
Kelsey A.
Kelsey A.
Broken Arrow, OK
I really like the anastasia brow wiz. It is a very fine and precise tip which enables you to have control over how much or how little goes on. You can even draw on individual hairs. I also love the spooly tip on the opposite end.
Rebecca R.
Rebecca R.
The modem renaissance pallet, you need it in your life, enough said. The colors are so blendabke and the pallet works for everyday wear or if you want a more bold, playful look. Love, love, love!!
Hope B.
Hope B.
Love my Anastasia brow pencils and putty. They're perfect for shaping and fill ins and long lasting. The packaging is cute and travels well with the narrow double ended shaping tool and 1.5inch tub of putty. The only thing I don't like is that the putty dries out easily.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.