BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Crystal Y.
Anastasia Beverly Hills palettes......MUST BUY EVERYONE!!! Her formula is the BEST EVER!
Mae O.
their eyebrow products are the best i've ever tried and they last all day!!
Marina P.
Auburn, WA
Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencil and the contour kit (light to medium) is so amazing! So pigmented and definitely pulls in all the compliments! Amazing quality and definitely worth the money ! I would recommend Anastasia products 10 out of 10!
Julianna B.
Seattle, WA
Best eyebrow products by far! I've tried their pencil, the pomade, and the powder and I always love the effect and the results that I get. It may seem expensive, but it's definitely worth it to have stand-out quality brows that get you all the compliments!
Andrea M.
Love love love me some Anastasia Beverly Hills!! I have their contour kit, and of course the eyebrow pencil!! And I love it. It's my holy grail! It's a little expensive but it's worth it
Kathy L.
The Dipbrow Pomade from ABH is Spectacular a super pigmented ointment, the best friend for a woman. Nothing like having your eyebrows combed and makeup makes the makeup look cleaner and glamorous I use the color Dark brown
Kathy W.
BELTON, MO
Abh glow palettes are amazing. So creamy soft and pigmented. You want to shine use the abh glow kits!
Victoria S.
She is the brow queen! I use the dip brow on days where I wear full makeup and the brow wiz when I want a more natural look.
Queena F.
Carrollton, TX
You know you can go and get this product from many different stores, but it is good stuff.
Haley G.
High quality products. Amazing brow line and highly pigmented and blendable eye shadows.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.