BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Bethany S.
Bethany S.
Indianapolis , IN
anastasia Beverly Hills is the queen of brows. Her brow definer and brow wiz are LIFE, there are no dupes, Splurge on the products your brows will thank you
Rylee r.
Rylee r.
Navarre, FL
Everybody loves their brow but I am more in love with their highlighters oh my gosh of the best things ever good quality for huge highlighters for $42 I love the shopping experience it's very nice I will shop here again Moon child's life
Dana C.
Dana C.
Hilton Head, SC
The brow wiz is magical and I've heard good things about the cream contour kit but personally it wasn't my favorite. I feel like the brand over all might be over rated but I'm not a professional so take that with a grain of salt.
Elisa M.
Elisa M.
I love this brand. I just recently purchased their modern renascence pallet and I absolutely love it! I have used it every day since. You can do so many makeup looks with it. I can make the look intense or subtle.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Doral, FL
I love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it
hailey l.
hailey l.
One of the best brands on the market. The price is good and quality is great. Their products can usually last you over a year. The brand is cruelty free and is also used by celeb makeup artists. Their dipbrow pomade is the best on the market for brows
Kaitlin B.
Kaitlin B.
Washington, IL
This is probably my top makeup brand! All of their products are so unique and my absolute favorites. The modern Renaissance and Moonchild palettes are amongst my favorites in my makeup collection, along with their dipbrow. It is a splurge, but products last a very long time! I would recommend it to anyone and will keep coming back.
Angelina Z.
Angelina Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
I love this brand so much!! I just wished it wasn't expensive, it literally takes all of my money. I love there eye shadows. I recently just got the modern renaissance palette and it is so beautiful, the case itself is like velvet. My point is, their products are beautifully thought out. Worth every dollar I have and will ever spend.
Marina V.
Marina V.
Oh my god at the brow dips. Oh my god at the modern renaissance palette. BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS.
Rai B.
Rai B.
Neptune, NJ
ABH is still growing, and it's growing in the right direction. Of course they're mostly known for their great brow products, but they also have a whole new foundation stick line, which has an amazing shade range. I'm excited to see the produce even more products.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.