BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Tarte or Abh? Why Anastasia Beverly Hills tarte Cosmetics3 Answers
  • My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
brittany f.
beautiful products from this brand! wish i could buy more but they are on the expensive side. wonderful quality and shine with sparkle for almost anything you want! a girls best friend is this brand.
Kaylee L.
Luxury for the brows, I'll always stay loyal to their dip brow pomade! The Anastasia site has a beautiful layout that makes it easy to use and find what you need! Huge product range and now they've come out with pro brushes! Love how great quality everything is that Anastasia puts out (:
Paula H.
San Bernardino, CA
Hands down the dipbrow pomade is the best product I have tried. I have very thin, awkward, uneven eyebrows, and the pomade really helps in evening them out and making them look a bit more put together.
Hawa H.
My absolute fave product is brow wiz. It's to the point where I genuinely can't leave the house unless I use it and as soon as it's finished I have to have another one handy ASAP. It's easy to use and reliable and leaves your brows fleaky!
Beatriz V.
San Diego, CA
I have the Anastasia reinessance palette ! I love the quality of this brand ! Es it's expensive but it's worth the money ! I also have the eyebrow pomade and I love the shades that it has ' . I will totally rebuy it !
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
If you want your brows on feek you need these products in your life. I love the brow definer! And the clear brow gel! It's expensive but it's totally worth it
Jessica C.
I like these products, they all look great, I like all the make-up products here and they all look great, I really recommend using them.
Whitney F.
Phoenix, AZ
I use the eyebrow pencil and it is the best I have ever used. I will not go back to what I was using before. Best pencil ever. The brush is great as well to straighten your brows.
Sara G.
I like som of anastasia products but some of them I feel kind of let down. Theyre shadows are really good and the pallets as well
Melissa A.
Pennington , NJ
I have used a few of their products now and have not been disappointed with the quality! Their eyebrow products are some of the best I have ever used and their eyeshadows are very pigmented and easy to blend. The only reason I couldn't give them five stars is when I ordered directly from their website it took forever for the products to ship. But I finally did get them with no problem so overall it is a great company.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.