BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Joey l.
Joey l.
Bloomfield, NJ
Anastasia is such a inspiration to me , just to know that she started out with nothing just doing eyebrows in a little room to making a huge success with eyebrow, lip , etc! I love their products they never fail me and that's what I love so much about it and the versatility of the brand .
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my absolute favorite brand I cannot get over it , it works so amazing pigment on the powders are so good especially dip brow I cannot get over how good it works I swear it is so amazing I highly recommend this brand of makeup
Aleyda O.
Aleyda O.
Im obsessed with their lipsticks. All of them I love them because every color is rich and last longer.
Cayley H.
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Although I have only tried out a couple of their products, it seems as if all of the products that Anastasia produces are very high quality. Their makeup is on the pricier side so I only own the brow pomade and the cream contour palette from here but I love them both and I definitely feel that they're worth the price.
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
ABH products are just to die for. The pigment in the eyeshadows and the color in the highlights are ūüėćūüėćūüėćūüėć
LeighAnn L.
LeighAnn L.
Leesburg, FL
Anastasia has great eyeshadows. Their palettes and single shadows are beautiful. I also love the clear Brow gel.
Gala R.
Gala R.
The Brow Wiz was the first product I ever used to fill my eyebrows. I am pretty happy with it, it lasts all day and makes my eyebrows look natural. The only bad thing is it runs out pretty fast since I really like to fill all my brow without leaving blank spots.
Kailey I.
Kailey I.
Great brand for eyebrows! Always use it. Starting to go into their eye shadows as well
Rachael H.
Rachael H.
Key West, FL
The anastacio brow products especially the Pomade are the only products I use on my eyebrows lately. I really do love a pigmented they are so they really do last forever. There were some off-brand do products that have been coming out with fake anastacio and honestly no one can mimic the formula like anastacio. I love their products.
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Palmdale, CA
I love anastasia beverly hills definetly recomend her products especially the dip brow and the cream contour and highlighters. Definetly my go to brand for brows though plus the quality is amazing
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.