BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Heather M.
Heather M.
Marblehead , MA
I really like their browwiz but it seems like I go thru it so fast. I wish the product lasted a little longer
Erin M.
Erin M.
Flint, MI
So far I have only used 2 products from this brand, the Modern Renaissance eye palette, and a sample of their concealers. I really love the eye shadows. I will soon be getting the Dipbrow pomade.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Trussville, AL
I used the brow wiz, and I was a smidge disappointed in how much coverage I got for how expensive it is. I want more wow brows, but this only filled them in the lightest amount. I'll be shopping other brands from now on for a pencil like this. It also breaks too easily!
Danna G.
Danna G.
El lapiz y pomada de esta marca los he usado y simplemente me encantan asi q los recomiendo
Valenna P.
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
ABH IS SUCH AN AMAZING BRAND! Their diobrow is awesome, very pigmented, the highlighters are super BOMB and not to talk about their contour kits! Also, their palettes are something from heaven! I got the World Traveler and the Modern Ranaissance and those are amazing
Destiny P.
Destiny P.
Memphis, TN
I use the ABH dip brow in chocolate on my brows almost every day. It is one of the best eye brow product i have ever used. It is very creamy and pigmented. Some may consider this product expensive but i feel it is most definitely worth the money. I would most definitely recommend you stop by your local sephora or ulta and pick one up.
Emily T.
Emily T.
Boynton Beach, FL
I may be biased in this review but Anastasia Beverly Hills is my favorite makeup brand. No one in the industry can beat the eyeshadows that ABH makes. They are buttery soft, highly pigmented and easy to use whether you're a beginner or a pro. ABH also makes amazing contour products, liquid lipsticks and no one has been able to beat the infamous brow products they have released. That includes the dip promade and their brow whiz pencil. I have tried almost everything from ABH, and I will continue buying from them!
Allie P.
Allie P.
Baxter Springs, KS
ABH is the best makeup brand! The Modern Renaissance palette is my favorite eyeshadow palette! I highly recommend it!
Caitlyn G.
Caitlyn G.
Cincinnati, OH
Anastasia is the queen of brow products! I own the clear brow gel, as well as the brow wiz, brow definer, and dip brow. The clear brow gel is not my favorite, but all the others are second to none! I've yet to try anything outside of brows but with the hype around MR, I'm looking forward to trying a palette in the future!
Jen C.
Jen C.
I really like the pomade. It last all day and works well. It's a bit pricey but it has plenty of product. I'm in the shade chocolate I love it.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??