BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Amy M.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills products have been all the rage for a while now. They're very expensive compared to other highlighters and dip brows but the quality of the product is amazing. ABH is hands down excellent merch when it comes to highlighting. My only downside would be that their lip sticks aren't as long lasting as I would like.
hannah k.
hannah k.
One of my favorite brands. Love the quality love everything they make I recommend all the products
Mica G.
Mica G.
Charlotte, NC
Brows, shadows, liquid lipsticks!!!!! Basically everything I have tried from this line is great. Very high end and great quality. I love the eye shadows just wish they would come down on the price a bit
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.
Tumwater, WA
As far as I'm concerned no other company does brows like Anastasia. I will not use another brow pencil. I've tried & nothing compares. Her single shadows are amazing. The color payoff is in red. So so buttery.
Imalay G.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
I currently own the Anastasia contour medium kid and I am so in love with it I honestly use it daily and I wouldn't change it for anything
Brenda C.
Brenda C.
Albuquerque, NM
One of my absolute favorite brand I cannot get over it , it works so amazing pigment on the powders are so good especially dip brow I cannot get over how good it works I swear it is so amazing I highly recommend this brand of makeup
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
Has some of the best products I've ever used. The liquid lipsticks are nice and not too dry. I have not used the eyeshadow palettes before, mainly because of price but they look great and I really hope to try them.
Emily E.
Emily E.
Memphis, TN
Anastasia Beverly Hills is my go to for brow products. I always use the brow wiz as my eyebrow pencil. I just purchased the brow pomade and am excited to try it out. I recommend this brand for brows!
Joey l.
Joey l.
Bloomfield, NJ
Anastasia is such a inspiration to me , just to know that she started out with nothing just doing eyebrows in a little room to making a huge success with eyebrow, lip , etc! I love their products they never fail me and that's what I love so much about it and the versatility of the brand .
Emily L.
Emily L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Anastasia is a great all around brand, their brow products are obviously amazing, their eyeshadows are some of the best I've ever tried, and THEIR GLOW KITS (aside from the newest 6 pan one...yikes). I would totally recommend this brand to anyone!
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.