BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am...4 Answers
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Linn, MO
I really enjoy the glow palettes. High pigment and amazing shine. Lots of different colors available super high quality. Beautiful packaging but all comes with a price. Rate 10/10. Would be a product to keep buying
Lia F.
Lia F.
Philadelphia, PA
Anastasia, why are your products so good but SO expensive? I would rock you brow products and eyeshadows until the cows come home, but I can't quite get past the price point. I know, I know, you get what you pay for, but there are so many other options out there that it's hard to justify eating ramen in exchange for palettes.
Nina N.
Nina N.
The foundation stick is amazing. The brow powders and gels are so high quality. I usually shop this brand for anything related to brows! They really know what they are doing and always have such great products!
Kiara Lynn F.
Kiara Lynn F.
I have two ABH products and I absolutely love them. I have the So Hollywood Illuminator and the Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown. These as both amazing products and I'd love to try more products by ABH. The highlighter is my holy grail and I just got the pomade and so far I absolutely love it. It's so creamy and smooth. I use it with the duo brush ABH has and it is my favorite brow brush yet.
Catherine A.
Catherine A.
Birmingham, AL
I have yet to be disappointed by this brand. I'm in love with their glow kit and the brow whiz and I would love to try more from them
Tori C.
Tori C.
Blackwood, NJ
I love Anastasia products. I especially love there liquid matte lipsticks. I'm obsessed with the color dusty rose I wear it always and the quality is amazing.
Menchie M.
Menchie M.
Gaithersburg, MD
This is the best brand for brow products! I use the dipbrow pomade that makes my eyebrows to be on fleek the whole day! I've tried other brow products but I always go back to anastasia! They're worth the price because it gives you the result you want!
odalis g.
odalis g.
Pasadena, TX
Many many stuffs to choose and talk about. Love this brand. Everything about this barns I love it lipsticks, make up pallets, make up for the skin love it.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Love the contour kit and the brow pomade also she makes amazing liquid lipsticks and highlighting palettes
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in taupe and so Hollywood illuminator. My two ultimate products that are a must In my daily routine. It's amazing quality that you won't regret! I shop for all my ABH products at sephora! You guys should try this out.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.