BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #17 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Brook K.
Brook K.
Watsontown, PA
Anastasia has amazing products. I love their lip glosses, highlighters, liquid lipsticks, and their eyeshadows. They have really good foundation sticks and contouring kits as well.
Caitlyn C.
Caitlyn C.
Brandon, FL
The brand does have some amazing products, like the dipbrow pomade, but isn't really different from any other makeup brands. Their liquid lipsticks are great and never get tacky. Their eyeshadows are also super pigmented, but not really worth the price.
Trina W.
Trina W.
Ogden, UT
Great brow products and great eye and highlighting products. The only thing in not crazy about is the liquid lipsticks. I can't use them solely on my lips, they always end up looking a little dry and my lips aren't dry themselves. A little gloss on top is what I end up with.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Paterson, NJ
Anastasia Beverly Hills products have been all the rage for a while now. They're very expensive compared to other highlighters and dip brows but the quality of the product is amazing. ABH is hands down excellent merch when it comes to highlighting. My only downside would be that their lip sticks aren't as long lasting as I would like.
Kaleigh W.
Kaleigh W.
Lehighton, PA
Whenever I wear ABH I feel like a frigging super model. Such a good brand, it may be expensive but you get what you pay for with makeup!
Joey l.
Joey l.
Bloomfield, NJ
Anastasia is such a inspiration to me , just to know that she started out with nothing just doing eyebrows in a little room to making a huge success with eyebrow, lip , etc! I love their products they never fail me and that's what I love so much about it and the versatility of the brand .
Kaitlyn D.
Kaitlyn D.
The Anastasia brow wiz in taupe has been the best brow product I have found so far. I have tried a lot of brow products and none compare. This stays on all day and is a good color for my blonde hair.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
Has some of the best products I've ever used. The liquid lipsticks are nice and not too dry. I have not used the eyeshadow palettes before, mainly because of price but they look great and I really hope to try them.
Traci T.
Traci T.
Philadelphia, PA
Loveeee this brand! I love their brow products. That's what made me fall in love with ABH. But, soon after their liquid lipsticks became my favorite!!! They are so smooth and creamy. They stay for hours without drying out lips. I highly recommend this brand!!!
Mica G.
Mica G.
Charlotte, NC
Brows, shadows, liquid lipsticks!!!!! Basically everything I have tried from this line is great. Very high end and great quality. I love the eye shadows just wish they would come down on the price a bit
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.
Ashlea C.
Colleen R.
Colleen R.
What are the best products here??