BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Holly R.
Holly R.
Amite, LA
I love Anastasia products. Especially the highlight kits. They give you that luminous grow that is to die for. Once you sweep it on, bam, bling everywhere in your face. And the liquid lips are on point!
Valerie A.
Valerie A.
This brand has amazing brow and lip products! I havent tried anything else but the pomade, brow definer and brow wiz are the best products ive tried!
Vanessa N.
Vanessa N.
Best brow products ever and will never use anything else Anastasia is holy grail
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Great line. Every product I've bought has been high quality. I'm excited for the pro brushes and really want to give them a try. This line is pricey but worth it. My go to for brows!
Breanna R.
Breanna R.
Kennewick , WA
I'll never use anything else it will take a lot to convince me but I don't think it will happen! The definer pencil and pomade is my all time favorite! So easy to use!
Kathleen J.
Kathleen J.
Tampa, FL
For the very best in eyebrow care, Anastasia is synonymous for eyebrow care. I have thick eyebrows which are light colored. I need to use these products daily and find them to be of good quality. I also like that they come with instructions.
Misty T.
Misty T.
Cleveland, OH
Love. Love. Love. I have a couple products from these guys. My dip brow did dry out though.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the brow wiz and the cream contour kit!!! I would recommend the cream contour kit and brow wiz to anyone. It's worth the money just make sure with the contour kit you add like a serum to make it easy to spread and blend bc it is pretty thick.
Julie A.
Julie A.
Monroe, CT
Where to start! OBSESSED with their dip brow, countour pallet and glow kit. They are all amazing!
jennifer c.
jennifer c.
Palmdale, CA
I love anastasia beverly hills definetly recomend her products especially the dip brow and the cream contour and highlighters. Definetly my go to brand for brows though plus the quality is amazing
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.