BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Tori C.
Tori C.
Blackwood, NJ
I love Anastasia products. I especially love there liquid matte lipsticks. I'm obsessed with the color dusty rose I wear it always and the quality is amazing.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Love Anastasia products. They have some of the best eyeshadow palettes! Of course they are known for their brow products, which I also love and use every day! They have amazing eye palettes for great prices.
Lia F.
Lia F.
Philadelphia , PA
Anastasia, why are your products so good but SO expensive? I would rock you brow products and eyeshadows until the cows come home, but I can't quite get past the price point. I know, I know, you get what you pay for, but there are so many other options out there that it's hard to justify eating ramen in exchange for palettes.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Anastasia Beverly Hills products can definitely be a bit on the pricey side, but they are so worth it. I can tell a major difference in ABH products. They are so pigments and last all day. My favorite ABH product is the Modern Renaissance Pallet.
Kiara Lynn F.
Kiara Lynn F.
I have two ABH products and I absolutely love them. I have the So Hollywood Illuminator and the Dipbrow Pomade in Soft Brown. These as both amazing products and I'd love to try more products by ABH. The highlighter is my holy grail and I just got the pomade and so far I absolutely love it. It's so creamy and smooth. I use it with the duo brush ABH has and it is my favorite brow brush yet.
Adriana R.
Adriana R.
I tried their mascara and it is absolutely amazing. It is pretty affordable but it kinda gets a bit dry after a while. It's still amazing either way you just need to master putting it on. I would totally recommend.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love every single product but Anastasia Beverly Hills produces I think that there eyebrow products are just some of the best and they really revolutionized the eyebrow industry. I also do you get my brows done from Anastasia Beverly Hills and it is absolutely amazing they have completely transform the shape of my eyebrows and just made them grow even and really gave them such a nice shape. I would definitely recommend if you are in the LA area to get your eyebrows done by Anastasia's yes it is more expensive but I went from having to get my eyebrows done at once every two weeks to once every 3 to 4 months they just shape your eyebrows in a way that you don't have to get them done all the time and they grow more full and luscious. If you want to get your eyebrows done by Anastasia's in Beverly Hills I recommend asking for Tracy she does an amazing job.
Kami C.
Kami C.
Love their brow products and now I'm sold on their eye shadows. I bought modern renaissance and loved the colors and the pigmentation. Better than any naked palette
Jaqueline P.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow in taupe and so Hollywood illuminator. My two ultimate products that are a must In my daily routine. It's amazing quality that you won't regret! I shop for all my ABH products at sephora! You guys should try this out.
Alison W.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
I recently bought the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in the shade Auburn. It is amazing! I've never been able to find a brown pencil or gel that matches my this nicely. It also looks so natural. I'll definitely be repurchasing when I run out and I'll probably end up purchasing other products from this brand.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.