BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #11 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Staci L.
Minneapolis , MN
Their eyebrow products are the best. Worth the money for sure if you're interested in quality. I would buy always.
N B.
Brooklyn, NY
I have only used the ABH eyebrow pencil. It is the best pencil I have used. The price is kind of steep at $20.00 but I have had my pencil for over 6 months. It's very pigmented so I don't need much. It's worth the price!
Laura V.
Esta marca es increíble!!! Lo que más amo de ella son los productor para las cejas que son fantásticos y sus iluminadores que no tienen coloración alguna! Simplemente I LOVE IT!
Rachael G.
Casper, WY
Seriously amazing pallets. The highlighters are my favorite for sure!! I can't get over them and nothing compares.
Vada L.
Fort Sumner, NM
These products are amazing! They have almost every product you will need there price may be a little high but apsolutley worth it there products last long.and leave you flawless
Valeria S.
I am a fan of the products for the eyebrows of this brand because they do their job and they do it well. They don't move, they last all day and endure sweat, rain, moisture, whatever. Anastasia's products are not tested in animals, they are cruelty free, which makes more reason that many people are encouraged to consider their relationship with the brand.
Morgyn S.
Charlotte, NC
Everything i have tried from them has been really good. The brow pomade is really fantastic and i love her liquid lipsticks and she is also just wonderful and loves creating products and i love this brand ok.
Rhobinne Jemima A.
Waikoloa, HI
The price might be kind of expensive for you. But if you love makeup, their products are worth it. I mostly love the anastasia brow kit. It just makes your eyebrow on fleek. I recomment shopping here.
Megan C.
This is an incredible brand. All of their products are of such high quality definitely try out the Modern Renaissance palette. It is one of my favorites, and I use it almost daily.
Priyal K.
ABH takes up a huge part of my makeup collection. They make some of the best lip glosses and palettes. My favorites is the master palette, sun dipped and modern renaissance! I also love their Boudreaux lip gloss!! So pigmented and easy application
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.