BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Carrie G.
Carrie G.
Alabaster, AL
I absolutely love this brand. The thing I purchase the most from them are their brow pencils. They are the absolute best. The liquid lipsticks are stunning. The highlighters are phenomenal. I love this brand.
Miranda T.
Miranda T.
N Lewisburg, OH
I love the eye shadows from this brand. I bought the modern renascence pallet and use it all the time! I have tried the stick foundation and it was not a fan , and believe it or not haven't tried the famous brow wiz but I want to!
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Anastasia and her daughter Claudia are always working so hard and their customer service is amazing! I love that they love interacting with their audience and they're so kind. I love the brow products. I think the liquid lipsticks are a bit drying and they are a bit inconsistent.
Britta T.
Britta T.
Allen, KY
I absolutely LOVE their contouring products! The best I've tried thus far :) can be pricey but you get what you pay for! I recommend to anyone for their contouring needs!
coty f.
coty f.
Van Nuys, CA
i in love with every thing from here i love doing different makeup looks i love to do them on my Bff to
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
I love Anastasia Beverly Hills Products! I have used their brow wiz in soft brown and it has changed my brows and my life. I have seen their eyeshadow sand the quality is incredible, as well as their contour creams, and glow kits. All in all, this brand is top notch!
Mackenzie M.
Mackenzie M.
Brea
I just recently got the triangular brow pencil and I LOVE IT! My brows have never looked so good and it doesn't go on cakey it looks natural unlike other brow pencils. I would 100% recommend this!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
I am a huge fan of her glow kits and lipsticks. The only thing I have a problem with is her lipsticks. They are super drying and require you to prep your lips super well, but the color payoff and long lasting color is worth it!!!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
ABH is probably one of the most luxurious, high end brands their are in the makeup world. The brand is very popular among celebrities, makeup artists, and normal people like you and me. Their makeup is professional, sleek, and very well made. Definately not cheap. If you want quality, be ready to spend some money. Their eyebrow pomade is probably one of the most popular products they have. Also their liquid lipsticks, and glow kits. I personally don't own any of the products, but I plan on buying some in the future. I'm very familiar with this brand. When I think of ABH, I think of luxury. I think of being polished and sleek. Its a very classic makeup brand, and their products never cease to amaze.
Natalie P.
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
Amazing brow products, highlighters and eyeshadows. The Modern Renaissance eyeshadow palette is excellent with buttery shadows in a variety of beautiful colors. Brow products are great. Overall would highly recommend.
catherine d.
catherine d.
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.