BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Maddy O.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you want good brows an Anastasia brow product is the way to go. I have tried brow products from other brands and they always leave me underwhelmed in comparison to the brow wizz, brow definer, and dipbrow pomade, all of which I've used religiously. Another amazing facet of this brand is their eye shadows. The modern renaissance palette is one of the most amazing collections of eyeshadows I have ever use and I can't get over the the color payoff and buttery texture of the shadows featured inside. By far one of the best brands in the industry in my opinion.
Alexandra U.
I absolutely love Anastasia Beverley hills! I just wish I could afford everything😩 the best matte liquid lipstick and the most amazing eyebrow mechanical pencil. I most definitely recommend shopping here :)
Kaitlyn C.
Fountain Vly, CA
I am a make up artist and so I get a discount from them it's very high-quality products I love their brow line the best. I don't usually buy them at Sephora but I buy them from like Nigel's in LA I would definitely buy products for them again
Carissa H.
Detroit Lakes, MN
I have recently received the cream contour pallette and I'm absolutely in love with this product. It's so soft and creamy, so easy to blend. It makes a more dramatic and intense contour and highlight. I would get this pallete if you ever get a chance to.
Samantha D.
Bradford, PA
Love the glow kit and the liquid lipsticks!!! I am eager to get my hands on the most recent glow kit for the holidays!!! Love love love this brand!!!! It really is all that it is hyped up to be!
bea f.
I love all there eyebrow filling products they really are good in that so highly recommend them
Megan M.
Great products! If you're looking for quality, don't be afraid of the price. Their products last a long time if you use the correct amount and they are high quality, professional grade products. I highly recommend for beginners and experienced make-up gurus!
Amber M.
Covington, GA
I love this brand, she has amazing products that definitely delivers! You cannot go wrong with anything from this brand.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Me gustan sus productos valen la pena lo que cuestan por qué dirán muchísimas.
Allie P.
Baxter Springs, KS
ABH is the best makeup brand! The Modern Renaissance palette is my favorite eyeshadow palette! I highly recommend it!
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.