BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Rosalina F.
Rosalina F.
There highlight will have you Pippin to the goddess ! There so beautiful you have to try them !
Becca W.
Becca W.
Recently I purchased an eyeshadow palette from Anastasia. The colors in the palette are great and are very pigmented which is a must.
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love anastasia! This is my ride or die brand for my eyebrows! The pomade and eye brow powders are amazing!! Contour palettes, and their Modern Renaissance palette! I'm obsessed! Worth every money! Highly highly recommend
Janice R.
Janice R.
This company is so amazing at staying innovative and really listening to what their customer is looking for. Their shadow ms are some of the best quality I've ever used.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Timmonsville, SC
I gave this a 4 star because I've only tried a sample lip stick and it was good. But it is a little over my budget. But I think I could save $ to splurge on certain things if I was able to sample more products.
Willi-Susy E.
Willi-Susy E.
Seminole, TX
Love their glow kit sooooo beautiful and lots of pigmentation which is always a plus!!! It's a bit expensive. It very good for the price!! I would definitely buy from them!! I recommend their products!!
Priscilla D.
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
Literally everything. In love. 10/10 stars. Everyone should purchase. You really do get what you pay for! I have the ABH dipbrow pomade in chocolate and it makes my eyebrows look like sex, I also have their pencil in chocolate for extra fleek. Please don't even get me started on Modern Renaissance ūüôŹūüŹĽ HOLY GRAIL AF, and girl who else are you going to use to contour your face. Yeah let's not start on Moon Child ūüĆô either... UGH must purchase every time. ABH Baby for life.
Gina p.
Gina p.
Douglasville, GA
My favorite highlighter palette is the moon Child palette! So different and wonderful pigment.
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Lafayette, LA
Im seriously obsessed with their eyebrow liner. Its perfect and works wonders. Super affordable!
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Ogden, UT
I love their products. Their brow pomade is my favorite, it's the best I have found! It lasts forever too!
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
catherine d.
catherine d.
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
Ashlea C.