BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #13 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I notice how pricey these products are and I just want to know am g...4 Answers
Marissa E.
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
I really like most of the ABH products. I love their line of products for eyebrows. I can't use any other brow gel and have it last as long. The dipbrow is my go to for filling in my brows. Their liquid lipsticks are light weight, pigmented, and so long lasting. Their glosses smell heavenly and are so pigmented and not too sticky. Their eyeshadow palettes are to die for. The only product I'm not huge on is the glow kit but that's just because personally I prefer a less glittery highlight.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Glow kit "Sweets" is amazing!!! My best friend has it and I can not seem to get it. It's sold out everywhere and i'm obsessed. I literally have gone to her house a number of times before going out and finished my makeup over there because I NEEDED that highlight. The vibrancy is amazing, the colors are beautiful, and any one you choose will go with any look. I would buy about 3 if I could because this is one of the nicest highlighter pallets iv'e experienced. Get it if you can find it !
Maryal M.
Maryal M.
Phoenix, AZ
No matter what kind of brows you have - what thickness, color, shape, etc. - Anastasia Beverly Hills' products have always been and continue to be the gold standard in brow care and enhancement. I have user their brow pencil for many years now, and people consistently ask me how I get my brows to look so perfectly shaped and full, not knowing that I use a pencil to fill them in. If you haven't tried their products and love the look of a perfect, natural brow, you're missing out!
Shawntel R.
Shawntel R.
Cypress, TX
I love the Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette so much. I honestly wasn't sure with the crazy reds but you know what the shadows are such high quality you have really good control over what you want and what you don't want. The bottom right shade it's like a burnt orange that I would never wear and it's absolutely stunning. There a couple shades I don't touch much like the golden yellow color..but other than that this is a great buy. The shadow quality is stunning.
Daresha P.
Daresha P.
This is one of my all time favorite brands. The prices are pretty cheap for a high end brand and the products are awesome. The glowkits are extremely pigmented and look great on all skin tones, the lip glosses aren't sticky, the matte liquid lipstick is not drying , and the Modern Renaissance palette is a must to have in your collection. Im excited to see what's to come of this growing brand and I'm ready to splurge on any new projects that they come out with.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Mount Croghan, SC
I absolutely love their cream contour kit. I purchased the one in light. The highlight shade in neutral is my go to. As well as the contour shade in light sculpt. It blends effortlessly and lasts on my dry skin. The modern renaissance palette is my favorite eye palette I own. The shades are very easy to blend and highly pigmented. I have currently hit pan on my favorite shades tempera and Vermeer. I would 100% recommend and will be purchasing more from them.
Jacklyn T.
Jacklyn T.
West Chester, OH
I have only used one Anastasia Beverly Hills product, so this may not be a totally fair rating. I used the dip brow pomade in medium brown. It is way too dark for my brows, I will definitely get a lighter shade next time. It does have a nice consistency but I don't think I have enough practice to apply it properly. My brows always end up looking like they were painted on. I still need to master the gradient/natural look but I do like the pomade!
Inez O.
Inez O.
this brand is amazing. I've only used their eyebrow pencil and liquid lipstick. The eyebrow pencil doesn't sweat off and it doesn't smear when you touch it or rub it.
THe liquid lipstick does not budge at all. After about an hour of application it isn't going anywhere. Eat all you want, drink all you want. Even kiss your S/O and it'll still be right on your lips. I've worn it for a 8+ hour workday and it's still been on at the end of my shift.
Robin C.
Robin C.
Bergenfield, NJ
I never got on the Anastasia brow product train (tried and hated both the pomade and pencils), nor do I care for their mega popular eyeshadow palettes right now (as I'm cool-toned). But their highlighters? Yes please!!

I absolutely LOVE their Moonchild Glow Palette. It is stunning and unique and perfect for those of us who like something unexpected in our makeup looks. It fulfills my unicorn dreams and for that alone I would give them 4 stars!
Amy P.
Amy P.
Huntington Beach, CA
When talk about anatasia beveryly hills, i have to talk about their brows products. I have very sparse and light brows and with most brows product, i look very made up. However, with ABH brows product, i can easy create 2 very natural and stayed put set of brows.

Oh and my new favorite from them are their eyeliners. I have watery eyes and oily lids. However, their eyeliners are the bomb. I never have to worry about looking like a racoon again
Daislyn R.
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.