BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
cassie m.
Columbus, OH
every single product that I have ever used from her is amazing.
I have never ever been disappointed, one thing this women knows is cosmetics.
I don't know what she does but she is a mastermind when it comes to knowing makeup.
her brow pomade is the only thing I use on these brows, and lets not forget her cream contour.
the creamiest and most pigmented out there. I love ABH!
Karen S.
San Dimas, CA
The best brand for eyebrow products probably just because I love the dip brow so much!
Jacque M.
Rio rancho , Nm
Nothing beats Anastasia Beverly Hills brow retractable pencils and pomade are absolutely Ammmaazzing! I would highly highly recommend these products and I feel they are truly worth there price for these items.
Sierra B.
Olathe, KS
I use their brow gel and I love it !!!!!! It stays on and does not go caked on. It looks natural as long as you get the right shade and use small hair like brush strokes. I want to try more products of theirs
Paola S.
Doral, FL
Not just amazing stuff for the eyebrows, but abh glow kits are made of stardust and magic.
Stephanie M.
Louisville, KY
I just purchased Anastasia Dip Brow and am so obsessed with the magic that came from the little jar. It really was so easy to apply and it made my eyebrows look so flawless and perfect. I have heard really great things about Anastasia products from Jaclyn Hill and other makeup artists and now I have experienced it for myself! I definitely plan on purchasing more Anastasia products in the near future!
julia E.
Pittsburgh, PA
this has to be one of my favorite make up brand it looks great on my skin and it has beautiful packaging I would recommend buying it I also wear it every single day which is another plus I absolutely love this product!
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I love my Anastasia dip brow it is amazing it goes on so easy and last all day you don't have to worry about smudging your eyebrow off because oh my gosh that would be embarrassing. The pigment of it is really good
Andrea M.
Their contouring pallet its just great i love it it is a little pricy but it works wonders
Nohemi M.
Springdale, AR
i love their dip brow its wow bomb af. pigmented and leaves my brows looking amazing haha. and my hairs dont go everywhere
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.