BY ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS #8 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• My Number 1 makeup brand!!!! Love, adore, etc. Just such an incr...2 Answers
  • If you had to pick one pallete from Anastasia would it be Modern ...4 Answers
Alicia
High Point, NC
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade works wonders on my eyebrows. It's very pigmented that you only use a little bit and increase as you need. Worth it. It also lasts forever.
Rina L.
Waterbury , CT
Muy buena marca, uno de los productos definidores de maquillaje mas buscados en el mercado, me gusta utilizar este producto.
Maddy O.
Fort Wayne, IN
If you want good brows an Anastasia brow product is the way to go. I have tried brow products from other brands and they always leave me underwhelmed in comparison to the brow wizz, brow definer, and dipbrow pomade, all of which I've used religiously. Another amazing facet of this brand is their eye shadows. The modern renaissance palette is one of the most amazing collections of eyeshadows I have ever use and I can't get over the the color payoff and buttery texture of the shadows featured inside. By far one of the best brands in the industry in my opinion.
jordan t.
chattanooga, TN
Anastasia brow wiz is AMAZING. So easy to use and customize your look. It's my go-to and the only eyebrow pencil i will ever use or need.
Ivette P.
San Diego, CA
Me gustan sus productos valen la pena lo que cuestan por qué dirán muchísimas.
Rosa T.
Love the eyebrow kit and most of all the dip I get good complements about my brows all the time I recommend this product
Ann L.
McLean, VA
Anastasia offers a great range of products for such a good price for high end produces. The modern Renaissance palette is worth the hype and the price tag for sure. The highlighters will give you that Instagram shine 🔥
Crystal K.
owensboro, KY
All of the makeup is great quality, contour pallets are amazing.

Love all the products
Lisa B.
Streamwood, IL
Anastasia beverly hills is AMAZING! It is such a remarkable brand. I started using abh when I started shaping my eyebrows. Her brow wiz is sooo smooth and makes it easy to use. Her newest palette is amazing and one of my most used palettes that I always seem to reach for in my kit! I always rave about her brand. One of my favorites!!
Andrea M.
Their contouring pallet its just great i love it it is a little pricy but it works wonders
Daislyn R.
Hialeah, FL
What is or are your favorite products from this line?
Angel F.
What's your favorite product from ABH?
catherine d.